In the article on the Flutter development environment built on the Mac, when
doctor is used to check whether other dependencies need to be installed, three problems
are detected! , Doctor found issues in 3 categories. p>
[!] Android toolchain - develop for Android devices (Android SDK 27.0.3) ✗ Android license status unknown.
from the error prompt, you need to add the Android license.
flutter doctor --android-licenses
when prompted to accept the license, enter
y to confirm, as follows:
Review licenses that have not been accepted (y/N)?y All SDK package licenses accepted
if this command is executed, error is reported when:
A newer version of the Android SDK is required. To update, run: /Users/***/Android/sdk/tools/bin/sdkmanager --update
you need to do
after this command is executed, execute
doctor flutter --android-licenses.
doctor, you can see that the error on
Android license is gone.
- License Error: “Failed to Open the TCP Port Number in the License” Ultimate Solution
- Android More than one file was found with OS independent path ‘META-INF/LICENSE‘
- Error in opening matlab after installation: license checkout failed. License manager error-95
- About creo 4.0 license request failed for feature solution
- Informatica error: Invalid connection license key for CMN_1022 [database [Microsoft SQL Server] solution
- Solution of error in CAD license detection
- HALCON error #2036: could not find license file in operator set_ Part solution
- PC login Citrix WI times CPS License Acquisition Error (500) screenshot and solution
- Solution to remote desktop error reporting license manager error – 103 using MATLAB
- Solution to unity hub license error
- Matlab 2016a installation activation, start display license manager error-8, solution?
- Android studio compilation error: style attribute ‘@ android:attr/windowEnterAnimation ‘not found the ultimate solution
- Error: Error parsing D:\new_android\Android SDK\system-images\android-25\android-wear\armeabi-v7a\de
- Android ADB command adb devices error: protocol fault (no status)
- AndroidStudio Android Unknown failure: Can’t find service: package
- An error is reported after Android studio creates a new virtual machine. Emulator: emulator: error: unknown AVD name
- Unknown failure (at android.os.Binder.execTransact(Binder.java:565))Error while Installing APKs
- [$ injector:unpr ] Unknown provider:–angular.module () function solution
- Android Studio | Failed to find target with hash string ‘android-26’ in: D:\Android\sdk
- Solution of fileuriexposedexception for Android 7.0 behavior change