Using keil software to report syntax error near ‘; ”
This is the first time through CSDN upload their own learning situation, novice report.
Today, when using keil to write C, I used a piece of such code
?Define uint unsigned int; code>
void delay (uint MS) code>
uint a; code>
while (MS --)// software delay module code>
for (a = 0; a & lt; 114; a + +); code>
} code> OL>
When compiling, a syntax error near ';' was given, and the following MS and a both reported an error that no identifier was defined.
From the code above, it can be seen that there is an obvious error with the ";" sign after define, but I found that the line with syntax error near ';' error is void delay (uint MS).
I was hoodwinked at that time, looking for a long time, I found that there was an extra "; to commemorate this stupid operation.
- MDK (keil) debugging often appears flashback phenomenon solution.
- Error c2061: syntax error: identifier ‘this_ FILE’
- Keil ：error: identifier “int8_ T “is undefined
- Keil : error: identifier “int8_ T “is undefined
- Gcc compiler warning solution: “extra tokens at end of ifndef directive” Tags: GCC, warning
- Leetcode: 7. Reverse Integer(JAVA)
- Error c3861: identifier not found | identifier not found
- error C2146: syntax error : missing ‘;’ before identifier ‘fd’
- Error resolution of ‘string’ does not name a type
- Solution to shell script error “expr: syntax error”
- IOS reverse error: use of undeclared identifier ‘mshookivar’
- syntax error on token “catch”，Identifier expected
- Compiler problem, error: ‘for’ loop initial declarations are only allowed in C99 mode
- JAVA lambda Syntax error on tokens, Expression expected instead
- Arduino ide 1.6.9 problems encountered error:’TKD2′ was not declared in this scope
- Shell script execution error: “syntax error near unexpected token”
- Forsage fossage system development (build case)
- Error message: Syntax error, insert “Finally” to complete TryStatement
- Solutions to several VTK compilation errors (vtk5.8 + VS2010)
- Syntax error, insert “}” to complete ClassBody