Here is the source code of PowerPaste, a paid plug-in on its official website, but it does not affect the use of functionality.
Take Vue as an example:
Install Tinymce under static directory instead of NPM.
PowerPaste is put in the \static\tinymce\plugins directory
Introducing tinymce.min.js in index.html.
Code parameter configuration is shown in the figure below:
Replace paste in plugins with powerpaste and you’re done.
The final effect, can automatically batch upload all the images in Word
After the picture is uploaded, the image address in the editor is changed to the image address of the server.
- A method of generating subtitle file for MP3
- Solve the problem that the header file of “graphics. H” cannot be loaded in vs2015
- Configuring C + + environment with atom under ubuntu1404
- OpenGL environment configuration under VS2010 / vs2012 / vs2015
- Vs2015 configuring OpenGL development environment: configuration of glfw library and glad Library
- Solution to the flash of visual studio 2017 running program
- Android studio auto import auto import
- Under Ubuntu environment, eclipse writes C program, and error starting process is reported
- In chome browser, console reports an error but does not display it
- Solve the problem of syntax error: unexpected end of file or syntax error near unexpected token ` fi ‘error
- The image operation of MATLAB — every detail operation of colorbar
- OTS parsing error: invalid version tag
- To change the theme and font of your pychar
- Chrome console reports Failed to load resource: net::ERR_BLOCKED_BY_CLIENT one of the solutions
- Error: Cannot find module ‘express’
- @How to solve eclipse error after setter and @ getter (@ data) annotation
- Svn: a solution to the error of cleanup failed to process the following paths
- Python installation tutorial
- VirtualBox + CentOS 7 virtual machine setting static IP address of host only NIC
- Failed to execute goal com.spotify:docker-maven-plugin:1.0.0:build Exception caught: basedir src/mai