Recently, just throw all of systems and software upgrade, the system reached the office also upgraded to Windows server2012 office2013, but a strange question, is what I had written in office2010 doc document, use office2013 to open it, at first thought that the document is broken, get on my friend’s computer (I give him a pack is an), his computer can normal open the my documents, So I wonder if my new system is missing some DLL-Files.com DLL or something, but I have checked my COMPUTER DLL-Files.com software.
After struggling with baidu for a long time during the day, I finally found the problem, which was still in the setting of Office (because it was the setting that could not be accessed by the unsafe files of Office 2013, it was just my personal idea).
Open any office document and select File
Then select Options from the content called out
A new Settings screen will be brought up. For example, select the Trust Center option and click on Trust Center Settings on the right.
At this time, there is a new interface, as follows:
Let’s select Protected View, remove all the check marks, confirm the application, and then reopen the document that we couldn’t open. What do you find?Ha ha
Reproduced in: https://www.cnblogs.com/Jimmy009/archive/2012/09/10/2679534.html
- FreeMarker generates word file, and word file cannot open the solution.
- How to align MathType formula with text in word
- Word failed to convert PDF, export failed due to an unexpected error
- Solve the problem of slow startup of word2019
- Word column after the text evenly distributed in the left and right two columns, rather than fill in the left column and then fill in the right column, how to do?
- Endnote inserting documents causes word to crash! ! Solution
- Error in header file when calling OpenGL to open obj file in vs2013: unable to open include file: “GL / glut. H”: no such file or directories
- Ueditor paste word image and upload image file automatically
- Class ‘PHPWord_Writer_Word2003‘ not found
- Problem solving: importerror: libcublas.so .9.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file
- The Vue project cannot use a component name that contains the word switch
- Python modifies word document content and inserts pictures
- Syntax error: word unexpected (expecting “)”)
- [Fixed] Syntax error: word unexpected (expecting “)”)
- An idea to solve Warning move_uploaded_file, failed to open stream in the process of php uploading files
- sorry,ubuntu 14.04 has experienced an internal error
- Word cannot insert formula, formula icon is gray
- error Parsing error: Unexpected reserved word ‘await‘.
- Compiling less syntax error: unknown word error
- python reads csv file is an error _csv.Error: iterator should return strings, not bytes (did you open the file in text)