After installing Ubuntu in the software store, the following prompt appears after opening, indicating that you have compressed the file to save space (if two opposite blue arrows appear in the upper right corner of your file, you have enabled this function).
Installing, this may take a few minutes... WslRegisterDistribution failed with error: 0xc03a001a Error: 0xc03a001a ???????????????????????????????????????????????????
1. Go to the C: \ users \ user name \ appdata \ local \ packages folder. If you can’t find some files that may be hidden files, you need to click View in the file manager and select the option of hidden items.
2. Enter the directory and enter “Ubuntu” to search the subdirectory.
3. After finding the subdirectory, right-click properties & gt& gt; Advanced & gt& gt; Uncheck compressed content to save disk space & gt& gt; determine
4. The blue arrow on the file disappears and it’s OK.
- Solution of U disk content hidden by virus
- Mac: how to show hidden files under Apple Mac operating system
- Could not publish server configuration for Tomcat v8.5 server at localhost
- Win7 and Ubuntu dual system, start error: no such partition grub rescue
- Convert Tencent video QLV format to MP4 format
- [solution] install L2TP and related settings in Ubuntu 18.04
- Win10 UEFI+BMR losslessly changed to UEFI+GPt
- U disk installation Linux system could not boot, / dev / root does not exist and the identified hard disk space is not available
- Solution for flash back of vs2015 running interface
- When nodejs is installed: the error code is 2503
- Multi file decompression method GZ00 gz01 zip00 zip01 in windors Linux
- Modify grub to solve computer startup error: error 17
- The command Du – h — max depth = 1 in Linux
- Ubuntu 16.04 Chinese installation tutorial (Graphic), Ubuntu 16.04
- VBoxManage.exe: error: Resize hard disk operation for this format is not implemented yet!
- Install Xen virtual machine using virt-manager
- write error in swap file problem solving
- Solutions to the problem that Ubuntu is stuck when copying large files and can’t mount mobile hard disk normally
- Solution to UBI partman failed with code 141 when installing Ubuntu
- Solve MySQL installation error: initializing database prompts an error when installing mysql