After installing Ubuntu in the software store, the following prompt appears after opening, indicating that you have compressed the file to save space (if two opposite blue arrows appear in the upper right corner of your file, you have enabled this function).
Installing, this may take a few minutes... WslRegisterDistribution failed with error: 0xc03a001a Error: 0xc03a001a ???????????????????????????????????????????????????
1. Go to the C: \ users \ user name \ appdata \ local \ packages folder. If you can’t find some files that may be hidden files, you need to click View in the file manager and select the option of hidden items.
2. Enter the directory and enter “Ubuntu” to search the subdirectory.
3. After finding the subdirectory, right-click properties & gt& gt; Advanced & gt& gt; Uncheck compressed content to save disk space & gt& gt; determine
4. The blue arrow on the file disappears and it’s OK.
- Installing the Ubuntu system, an error wslregisterdistribution failed with error: 0x8007019e
- Install ubuntu system, report error WslRegisterDistribution failed with error: 0x8007019e
- Windows11 Install Ubuntu Error: WslRegisterDistribution failed with error: 0x800701bc
- Solution to UBI partman failed with code 141 when installing Ubuntu
- Failed to download package files error after re installing Ubuntu
- Modify the screen resolution after installing Ubuntu 16.04 (xrandr: Failed to get size of gamma for output default)
- Ubuntu 20.04 GPG: KeyServer receive failed: connection timed out when installing ROS configuration key
- Solution to “the grub PC ‘package failed to install into / target / when installing Ubuntu server
- Problems and solutions of installing Ubuntu 12.04 in win7
- Ubuntu 18.04 installing postman
- Ubuntu18.04 installing Tomcat 8.5
- Ubuntu 20.04 installing gfortran-6/ libgfortran.so .3
- Ubuntu 18.04/ubuntu 16.04 (Ubuntu kylin 18 / 16), the last grub installation failed
- Ubuntu20.04 installing RVM error curl: (7) failed to connect to raw.githubusercontent.com port 443: Operation timed
- Ubuntu network configuration+Fixing “Failed to bring up eth0” in Ubuntu
- Solution to x service error when installing NVIDIA graphics driver under Ubuntu
- When installing software in Ubuntu, it prompts: E: You don’t have enough free space in /var/cache/apt/archives/.
- Error in installing Google Chrome in Ubuntu
- Ubuntu 16.04 Chinese installation tutorial (Graphic), Ubuntu 16.04
- Re installing Android studio always fails to install SDK when installing software (solution)