Open a named PI with absolute path under windows_ The file of digits.txt has an error
Because the resource of the path cannot be found after escape.
To change a \ in the absolute path to\\
This is the path before the error is reported.
The path that runs successfully after modification.
Moreover, it can be found that it is not necessary to replace all \ \, replace the front with \ \, and run without changing the back.
- python SyntaxError: (unicode error) ‘unicodeescape’ codec can’t decode bytes in position 2-3: trunca
- SyntaxError: (unicode error) ‘unicodeescape‘ codec can‘t decode bytes in position 2-3: truncated \UX
- Illegal escape character in string literal
- Jedis reports errors using tool classes
- Syntax Error: (unicode error) ‘unicodeescape’ codec can’t decode bytes in position resolution
- How to solve the problem of syntax error: (Unicode error)’unicodescape ‘codec can’t decode bytes in position 2-3: truncat
- Solution to the error of @ resource annotation in eclipse spring
- Cannot open include file: ‘io.h‘: No such file or directory
- Opencv’s imread() function returns null when reading images
- Arithmetical overflow error converting expression to data type datetime
- Anaconda Matplotlib drawing Chinese garbled solution
- No such file or directory
- Error: request failed with status code 500
- The Vue project cannot use a component name that contains the word switch
- Ploblematic frame:# C [SrjdDll64.dll+0x314bc]## No core dump will be written. Minidumps are not
- 26 English letters in upper and lower case and 0-9 to generate 8-bit random password
- In Java, int is converted to string, and zero is added before the number of bits is insufficient
- Python failed to use PIL writer library. TTF, etc. oserror: cannot open resource
- [solution] the resource file cannot be found in the jar package of Java