Ubuntu16.041 installation, enter the live CD
1) desktop setup disk download address: http://releases.ubuntu.com/16.04/, you can use hard disk boot, can also be carved into cd-rom start
enter after looking for blue links click download, such as ubuntu 16.04 – the desktop – amd64. Iso, i386 version can be downloaded 32 bit CPU, including; Desktop is the desktop version, Server is the server version, Torrent is the torrent download;
USTC source http://mirrors.ustc.edu.cn/ubuntu-releases/16.04/ ali cloud open source image station http://mirrors.aliyun.com/ubuntu-releases/16.04/
open source image of lanzhou university station http://mirror.lzu.edu.cn/ubuntu-releases/16.04/
Beijing institute of technology http://mirror.bit.edu.cn/ubuntu-releases/16.04/ http://mirrors.zju.edu.cn/ubuntu-releases/16.04/
2) using CD/U disk/hard disk boot after a moment, the system automatically run, wait patiently for a system boot to the desktop;
4) For hard disk installation, click the circle button in the upper left corner, and then input the letter TER in the text box next to it. Then click the terminal icon below.
If Chinese comes out, click the “middle” on the input bar to change to “ying”, and drag it to one side.
5) Enter the command sudo umount-l /isodevice and press the enter key. If there is no prompt, it is successful. Close the terminal.
6) Click the network icon in the upper right corner, and click to remove the check box in front of “Enable network” to disconnect the network;
1) Double click the “Install Ubuntu16.04 LTS” icon on the desktop and a “Welcome” panel appears. Check that “Chinese (Simplified)” is selected in the left column. If not, select it on the left and then click the “Continue” button in the lower right corner.
2) The second step is to check the preparation, require sufficient disk space, do not connect to the network, generally do not check the update and third-party software, directly click the “continue” button;
3) The next step is to ask which partition to install on, select “Other Options” at the bottom, and click “Continue” button;
If you want to create and convert partitions, you can refer to Lesson 7, 13, 15, 16, and 19 above. Here is an Ext4 partition installed on previous 12.10.
5) Click to select the partition that you plan to install. It can be determined according to the partition type and size, and then click “Change…” below. Button;
6) In the dialog box, set the format for partition Ext4, check “Format”, click on the right of “mount point”, select “/”, and click “OK”
Note that formatting will delete all files on this partition, please backup important data in advance;
7) Click “OK” to prompt continue, go back to the partition panel, check that the partition is edited, if there is /home partition, according to the original Settings, generally do not check “Forformat”, just clean up the configuration file in advance
Below are the options for installing the GRUB bootloader, no changes are required for the UEFI installation, see: UEFI Win7/8/Ubuntu Hard Drive Install Ubuntu, for traditional MBR installation, you can choose to install on/on the partition, and then boot Ubuntu with Windows, see: Easybcd Install Ubuntu on Win7/8 Hard Drive
8) After checking, click “Install Now”. If the prompt does not have swap space, click “Continue”. This partition is used for sleeping.
9) Then go out to ask about the region and click “Continue”. The time difference may arise when modifying the region, so the installation has already begun.
10) Next is the keyboard layout, generally “Chinese”, directly click “Forward” to continue;
11) Next is to set their own user name (lowercase letters) and password, from the top to the bottom of the input, then click “continue”;
12) Then continue the installation process, you can have a look at the system introduction;
) Wait patiently for completion, then a dialog box will appear, click “Restart Now” to complete the installation, press the power button to call out the shutdown dialog box;
14) If it is a CD installation, wait for the prompt to remove the CD, and then press Enter to restart the computer, the installation is complete;
) After reboot, stop at a login interface, click on your user name, enter the password and press Enter to enter the system;
2) After entering the desktop, an “Incomplete Language Support” prompt dialog box will appear. If it is not closed, drag it to the side for later use. (If it is closed, then click the gear “System Settings – Language Support” on the left.)
3) First connect to the Internet, find a network icon next to the keyboard in the upper right corner of the screen, aim to click the left button, and select “Edit Connection”;
4) For ADSL dial-up broadband connection, click “Add” on the right side of the dialog box, then click “Ethernet” in the middle of the dialog box, select DSL, and then click New;
5) In the dialog box, enter the ADSL broadband user name in the user name, the password below, enter the broadband password,
and then click the first “general” label, check the top “automatic connection when available”, click the “keep” button in the lower right corner;
After closing the dialog box, wait for a moment to indicate successful networking.
You can also reboot your computer, or use sudo pppoeconf from the command line.
6) If you want to>ect to the LAN, in the dialog box that comes out, select “Wired Connection1” inside, and click the “Edit” button on the right;
7) in the dialog box, select the IPV4 Settings TAB, in the way below choose “manual”, “add” button at the bottom of the order,
in the text box, in turn, enter the IP address, subnet mask, gateway, and then press enter to determine, DNS server address in the DNS below input,
check and point “save” button in the lower-right corner of the window, in the certification, input your password;
Go back to the original dialog box click “close”, wait a while you can surf the Internet, you can also restart the computer;
br> 8>fter connecting to the network, click “System Settings” button in the left quick start bar, and click “Software and Update” icon in the window that comes out;
9) Under the software source panel, click the drop-down list of “Servers in China” and select “Other Sites”;
10) In the list of servers, choose 163 or CN99, and then click the “Select Server” button in the lower right corner to return;
11) After closing the window, come out to authenticate, enter your login password and click “Authorization”. If it comes out to update the prompt, click “Reload” and wait for completion.
More set the source of the related introduction, please refer to: http://teliute.org/linux/Ubsetup/lesson9/lesson9.html
4, update system 1) back to the beginning of “incomplete language support” dialog box, point “to perform this action now”, if can’t find the point of the upper right corner of the gear icon in the system Settings – language support;
2) Click the “Update” button if it shows “No language information available” panel;
3) Then comes out a dialog box for cache update, wait patiently for completion, click “details” to check the progress;
4) Then, in the dialog box “Language support is not fully installed”, click “Install” to install the language package;
5) After the language pack installation is completed, click the Close button to close the dialog box. The default input method for 16.04 installation is FCITX. Click the upper right corner of the gear and select “Log out” or restart the system to use it.
- Ubuntu 12.04 installation and use of airtrack ng tutorial
- Photoshop CS6 detailed installation of graphic tutorial
- Ubuntu 18.04/ubuntu 16.04 (Ubuntu kylin 18 / 16), the last grub installation failed
- Ubuntu 16.04 install Chinese input method
- Blender graphic tutorial: loop cut for polygon modeling commands
- Change the path in the user directory in Chinese Ubuntu to English
- Installation of Ubuntu + VTK
- Ubuntu network configuration+Fixing “Failed to bring up eth0” in Ubuntu
- Ubuntu 18.04 desktop installation tasksel aptitude failed (100) problem repair
- Opencv2.4.9 + ffmpeg1.2.12 installation configuration and problem solution under Ubuntu 14.04
- Troubleshooting of Ubuntu wrk installation error
- Ubuntu 18.04 installation of opencv2.4.13 encountered fatal error. Possible solutions
- Mex compiler error handling in MATLAB and GCC installation in Ubuntu
- Win10 system virtual machine installation of Ubuntu system failed, prompt: UBI language failed with exit code 1
- How to manually upgrade Ubuntu 16.04 LTS to Ubuntu 18.04 LTS, Part I
- Python installation tutorial
- After installation, Ubuntu encountered [SDB] asking for cache data failed assembling drive cache: write through
- [solution] install L2TP and related settings in Ubuntu 18.04
- Win7 and Ubuntu dual system, start error: no such partition grub rescue
- Solution to UBI partman failed with code 141 when installing Ubuntu