Error constructing proxy for org.gnome.Terminal:/org/gnome/Terminal/Factory0: Error calling StartServiceByName for org.gnome.Terminal: GDBus.Error:org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.Spawn.ChildExited: Process org.gnome.Terminal exited with status 8
The next time I look it up, it’s a coding problem. Just use the command sudo DPkg-reconfigure locales to add the code you want.
You think that’s the end of it?If you didn’t solve it, it should be the same problem I encountered. I accidentally found that when I configured the environment for my virtual machine, I actually configured another statement: export LC_ALL=C. In this way, no matter how I configured my code, I could not open the terminal in any way.
I finally get rid of that, and the locale in the terminal, works!
- Sending message to a handler on a dead thread
- OpenGL vs2019 configuration (method 1)
- VTK tutorial 1 ——– VTK installation under win10
- How to connect and share printer under win7
- Android studio auto import auto import
- Manjaro shut down the auto recovery software
- failed to render and update auto layout status for….
- Modification method of starting value of MySQL auto increment ID
- MySQL creates tables and sets auto increment of primary keys
- Solution of spring auto injection always report error in IntelliJ idea
- Failed to read auto-increment value from the storage engine in MySQL
- Problem solving module ‘ tensorflow.compat . V2 ‘has no attribute’ contrib ‘and importerror cannot import name’ auto ‘
- Win10 starts infinite loop auto repair, and the repair fails
- Vscode HTML file auto supplement HTML skeleton failure