The current version of tensorflow is 1.13.1 and 2.0.0b1 report errors module ‘tensorflow.compat.v2’ has no attribute ‘contrib’,
try to import tensorflow.compat.v1 as tf instead of import tensorflow as tf,
But ImportError cannot import name ‘auto’
as shown in the figure below, refer to article 1 to point out that tf2.0 alpha began to remove tf.contrib and needed to be upgraded.
therefore, upgrade to tensorflow 2.1.0 using PIP install –upgrade tensorflow.
- Using pip to install tensorflow: tensorflow — is not a supported wheel on this platform
- Solve the problem of using in tensoft 2. X tf.contrib.slim No module named appears in the package: tensorflow.contrib problem
- Module ‘Seaborn’ has no attribute ‘scatterplot’ solution
- After tensorflow installation, an error occurred while importing: importerror: DLL load failed: the specified module could not be found
- PIP3 upgrade tutorial of Python 3.5.2 under ubantu16
- Failed to load the native TensorFlow runtime.
- Attributeerror: module tensorflow no attribute app solution
- git clone prompt error: RPC failed result=22, HTTP code = 404 problem
- Solution: Failed to load the native TensorFlow runtime.
- Tensorflow error: module ‘tensorflow’ has no attribute ‘xxx’
- Windows10解决ImportError: DLL load failed: A dynamic link library (DLL) initialization routine failed
- Tensorflow training could not create cudnn handle: CUDNN_STATUS_INTERNAL_ERROR error
- tf.contrib.layers .xavier_ Initializer function usage
- Problem solving: importerror: libcublas.so .9.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file
- “Error in configuration process project files may be invalid” appears during cmake compilation
- [error reported] [Python] [Matplotlib] importerror: failed to import any QT binding
- Import error: no module named cryptography.hazmat.backends
- Importerror using tensorflow: DLL load failed: the specified program cannot be found
- ImportError: numpy.core.multiarray failed to import
- Mac upgrade pip