the first method: modify the PHP configuration file, to block such warnings and tips to modify the PHP. Ini configuration file, modify the error_reporting for error_reporting = E_ALL & amp; ~ E_NOTICE. Notice and WARNING in the program will be ignored, of course, this is not suitable for beginners, not only inconvenient to debug the program, and is not conducive to the formation of good code habits.
the second method: initialized for each variable assigned a null or any value, does not affect the operation. $blank = “; $blank = “; $blank = “; $price = “15” :$car = “Truck” :
price = “15” :$car = “Truck” :
modifier disallows warnings caused by function calls, but this modifier does not disallow the display of errors.
- Pit encountered by entity class data type BigDecimal
- To solve the problem of flashback of calling class function of glutsolidcube() in Win32 program
- 0xc0000005: solution to access conflict when writing to location 0x00000000
- error C4996: ‘inet_addr‘: Use inet_pton() or InetPton() instead or define _WINSOCK_D
- After upgrading php7, PHP program prompts an error: operator not supported for strings in causes and Solutions
- C language string processing error warning, c4996, sprintf, predicted, c4996, strcpy, c4996, strcat
- Common errors and modification methods of findbug
- Failed to load SELinux policy. Freezing due to modification of SELinux by centos7
- Global variable error: unboundlocalerror: local variable ‘l’ referenced before assignment
- There is an unhandled exception at: 0xc0000005: an access conflict occurred while reading location 0x00000000.
- python3 request module https certificate verify failed error
- Several methods of deleting all empty lines in text under Linux
- The calling program in Linux calls the wrong Error opening terminal: unknown.
- The difference between “?” and “?:” introduced by php7
- Configuration of OpenGL under CodeBlocks and solutions to problems encountered
- Python global variables and global keywords
- Error: transport error 202: bind failed: address already in use
- Under Linux, git cannot be used, prompt sign_and_send_pubkey: signing failed: agent refused operation
- How to Fix Invalid bound statement (not found) Error
- Solutions to some problems encountered in programming with vs2017