The OJ, which was built before, suddenly made an HTTP 500 error this evening. When I opened the log, I found that the MySQL database collapsed.
Then open the MySQL configuration file. The path of the configuration file is as follows
Max the number of links in it_ Change the connections to 1000, and then restart mysql.
- In depth analysis of mysq exceeding the number of connections error 1040 (HY000): too many connections
- After installing MySQL again under Linux, the solution of ‘MySQL module failed to start’ appears
- Sorting out MySQL “too many connections” solutions
- About MySQL 1058 error
- Redirecting to /bin/systemctl stop mysqld.service
- mysql problem solving: mysqladmin: connect to server at’localhost’ failed
- Centos 7 | mariadb/mysql | [ERROR] InnoDB: Unable to lock ./ibdata1 error: 11
- Can’t open file: (errno: 24)
- Solve MySQL error 2002 (HY000)
- It can’t connect to local MySQL server through socket ‘/ tmp/ mysql.sock ‘(2) “;
- [mysql] “Failed to start MySQL Server” error resolution
- Fatal error: Please read “Security” section of the manual to find out how to run mysqld as root!
- mysqldump: Got error: 1016: Can’t open file: ‘./xxx.frm’ (errno: 24) when using LOCK TABLES
- MySQL Access denied
- The MySQL service suddenly hangs up with the error message can’t connect to MySQL server on ‘localhost’ (10061)
- MySQL password setting error message: error 1054 (42s22): unknown column ‘password’ in ‘field list’
- Spoop export hive to MySQL
- Centos7 executes the command service mysqld start and prompts Failed to start mysqld.service: Unit mysqld.service not loaded
- [error handling] when logging into MySQL with CentOS command, an error 1045 (28000) is reported
- The MySQL load data command parses and handles error 29 (errCode: 13) errors (in the Ubuntu environment)