1. Baidu search and download COpenGL. DLL, which generally contains two versions of 32 bit and 64 bit.
2. At first, I added this 32-bit COpenGL. DLL to C:\Windows\System32, but nothing happened. C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 12.0\VC\bin (My VS installation path)
(First blog, more to come
- This program cannot be started because vcruntime140 is missing from your computer_ 1.dll。 Try to install the program again to solve the problem.
- [OpenGL] cannot start this program because the computer is missing glut32.dll. Try to re install the program to fix this problem. …
- OpenGL program running prompt glut32.dll missing problem
- 0028opengl program running prompt glut32.dll missing one of the solutions
- Visual studio 2017, OpenGL program running prompt glut32.dll missing solution
- Error: missing `server’ JVM at `C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre1.8.0_231\bin\server\jvm.dll’.
- ImportError: DLL load failed while importing xxx: The specified program could not be found.
- Lost in computer OPENGL.dll
- For opencv3.0 and vs2015, msvcr120d.dll is missing
- Importerror using tensorflow: DLL load failed: the specified program cannot be found
- Iphone network data is shared to ubuntu14.04 through ubs, which is a desktop computer and cannot be passed through hotspot
- Because the computer is stuck, force to restart the computer and open idea idea to report an error on line 1: no content is allowed in the foreword.
- [Solved] Appium Android, Appium settings and Unclock method will be installed every time the phone is started
- When vivado2017 is started, the “error when launching” dialog box will pop up vivado.bat : Launcher time out”
- Error loading Python DLL ‘python36.dll’. LoadLibrary: The specified module could not be found.
- Apache2 cannot be started and an error is reported for apache2.service failed because the control process exited with error code.
- tensorflow import error: DLL load failed: The specified module could not be found (DLL load failed: The specified module could not be found)
- The problem can not be viewed in the corner log of the Mac computer
- The installation of docker desktop failed. After successful installation, the docker can not be started
- Why namenode can’t be started and its solution