In the past two days, I plan to learn vue3. The build project does not use vite, but builds it through vue cli. The vue cli building vue3 project is similar to the previous vue2, but vue cli needs to be upgraded to the latest version.
After the newly generated project, run an error:
Error: Cannot find module'vue-loader-v16/package.json'
Here is the tutorial on how to solve this problem here:
1. Upgrade npm
npm i -g npm
Those who use cnpm should also upgrade cnpm
cnpm i -g cnpm
2. Reinstall the node_modules dependency package
rm- rf node_modules // delete the original dependency package first cnpm i // reinstall
cnpm i -D vue-loader-v16
Then you can successfully run the project. . .
- Module build failed: Error: Couldn’t find preset “es2015” relative to directory
- Solution to build error in Vue project (error in static/JS)/vendor.xxxxx.js from UglifyJs）
- [ERR_INVALID_ARG_TYPE]: The “path“ argument must be of type string. Received undefined error
- [Vue Run Error] Module build failed: Error: Couldn‘t resolve parser “babylon“
- Vue-cli2 sub environment packaging
- The addition, deletion and modification of DOM in JS Foundation
- [Solved] Vue cli installation Fastclick Error
- When starting Vue project: cannot find module ‘webpack cli/bin/config yargs’ error resolution
- package.json Scripts configuration environment variable distinguishes development environment from production environment
- Difference between contenttype and datatype in Ajax request of jquery
- VUE: How to Solve NPM Always Install Error
- Special JSON array of special bracket
- [Weex]Error in creating project NPM: unable to load file D:\program files\nodejs\node_ global\ weex.ps1 Because scripts are not allowed to run on this system.
- Localstorage sets the expiration time.
- The solution of calling$. Ajax successfully but the success method does not respond
- How to Fix “HTTP 405 method not allowed” Error
- “Failed to load resource: net::ERR_FILE_NOT_FOUND” error. The project created by vue-cli 3.0 can run under dev, and an error is reported after packaging, and the page is blank.
- How to introduce iconfont into uni-app
- Vue: How to Solve error avoided redundant navigation to current location: “/xxx”
- Error: Computed property “menuList” was assigned to but it has no setter.