In the past two days, I re-learned the use of Webpack. When learning to package css/less style resources, an error occurred:
The key error message is: this.getOptions is not a function. After a look at Baidu on the Internet, it is a version problem.
Then I checked the npm official website again, and it turned out that less-loader released a new version of 8.0.0 22 days ago, which is likely to be a compatibility issue caused by the new version.
Solution: Uninstall less-loader and download a lower version again so that it can be packaged normally.
cnpm uninstall less-loader cnpm i -D [email protected] // The latest version is 8.0.0, so re-download the latest version of version 7
- How to Fix Webpack run error webpack dev server
- Module not found: Error: Can‘t resolve ‘sass-loader‘
- [environment] docker: error response from daemon: OCI runtime
- NPM run dev Error Module build failed: Error: Cannot find module ‘node-sass’
- How to Solve Kafka Error: no leader
- How to Solve Error:options.query cannot be used with loaders
- Vue Report Error #NULL! :no such file or directory,chmod….. [email protected] **\css- Beautify.js
- Mac error: SH: Vue cli service: command not found
- libgtk-3.so.0 or libXt.so.6: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
- Overleaf PDF Rendering Error Something went wrong while rendering this PDF [How to Solve]
- Plugin is too old, please update to a more recent version, or set ANDROID_DAILY_OVERRIDE environment
- How to Solve Gradle Error: Plugin with id ‘jetty’ not found.
- When starting Vue project: cannot find module ‘webpack cli / bin / config yargs’ error resolution
- OpenSSL: error:14077410:SSL routines:SSL23_GET_SERVER_HELLO:sslv3 alert handshake failur
- Markdownpad2 Error: Html Rendering Error (An error occurred with the Html rendering component.)
- Cube.js TimeoutError: ResourceRequest timed out problem
- Failed to load file or assembly “Microsoft.Office.Interop.Excel” Solution
- HTTP Error 500.30 – ANCM In-Process Start Failure
- [How to Fix]Type error: must use keyword argument for key function