The following problem occurs. It should be that some dependent packages are not downloaded successfully and need to be reinstalled
1. Enter the folder directory of the project and delete the node_ Modules file and package-lock.json file. Note that it is not package.json (if it cannot be deleted, check whether the project is open and try again after closing)
2. Enter NPM install installation dependency
3. Start the project and it can be started normally.
- Vue3 + vite install element-plus error [How to Solve]
- The vue3 project Error: Cannot find module’vue-loader-v16/package.json’
- How to Solve Nodejs error: cannot find module ‘. /application’
- [Solved] AES encryption in ie11 results in an error (missing ‘)‘
- [Solved] Npm install Error: verbose stack Error: unable to resolve dependency tree
- [Solved] ERROR Error: Cannot find module ‘vue-loader-v16/package.json‘
- [Solved] NPM err! Cannot read property ‘parent’ of null npm ERR! A complete log of this run can be found in: npm ERR!
- Ts-node Error: return new TSError(diagnosticText, diagnosticCodes);
- How to Solve NPM installation -g @view/client Error
- [ERR_INVALID_ARG_TYPE]: The “path“ argument must be of type string. Received undefined error
- [Solved] Install The Latest Version of Jest Error: TypeError: Cannot read property ‘instrument‘ of undefined
- [Solved] Vue Error: Module build failed Error Node Sass version 6.0.1 is incompatible with ^4.0.0.
- Module build failed: Error: Couldn’t find preset “es2015” relative to directory
- [Solved] SyntaxError: Cannot use import statement outside a module
- [Solved] Vue E-Charts Error: These dependencies were not found:
- [Solved] Error: ENOENT: no such file or directory, scandir ‘..\node_modules\node-sass\vendor‘
- [Solved] NPM Error: FATAL ERROR: Ineffective mark-compacts near heap limit Allocation failed
- [Solved] error C:\Users\HP\Desktop\VueProject\vue_cli\node_modules\node-sass: Command failed.Exit code: 1