System: Windows 10
Development tool: Eclipse 4.6
Springboot version: 1.5.3
Build tool: Maven
Problems and their background
At the beginning of learning to build a spring boot project, the problems encountered.
After creating a new Maven project, add the pom.xml The file reported an error when adding the parent node (the content is as follows).
<groupId> org.springframework.boot< ;/groupId>
The error information is as follows:
Error parsing lifecycle processing instructions
terms of settlement
According to the search results, two ideas are found
1. It is said that there is a problem with this version of eclipse, and the Maven plug-in needs to be updated.
2. It is said that there is a dependency conflict. You can clear the Maven warehouse and update it again.
The first method was tried, but it didn’t solve the problem. So we tried the second method to clear all the dependencies under. M2/repository/in the user’s home directory. Then, in eclipse, right-click the project — & gt; Maven — & gt; update project. After waiting for the update to complete, the error disappears automatically.
Error picture information:
- Error parsing lifecycle processing instructions
- Update project manually_ Solution of too large jar package in springboot
- Solve the problem that target code version of Maven project sub module in IntelliJ idea is always rolled back
- pom.xml Depending on the error report, the problem of missing artifact XXX is solved
- Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-compiler-plugin:3.1:compile (default-compile)
- Springboot integrated with mybatis
- Idea Maven project uses package to package and report error (package does not exist)
- Failed to execute goal com.spotify:docker-maven-plugin:1.0.0:build Exception caught: basedir src/mai
- Error processing condition on org.springframework.boot . autoconfigure.context.Property Error report solution
- Error resolving version for plugin ‘org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-compiler-plugin’ from the repo…
- Failed to execute goal org.codehaus.mojo:exec-maven-plugin:3.0.0:exec (default-cli) on project Hello
- Using jmh in eclipse
- Mybatis idea environment integration jar package
- [details] jar conflict resolution in Maven (personal test)
- Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-surefire-plugin:2.22.1:test (default-test)
- About the steps to create Maven’s (WEB) dependency using in idea
- Maven project pom.xml Solutions to error reporting
- Can read JBIG2 image: JBIG2 imageio is not installed
- org.apache.jasper . jasperexception: unable to compile class for jsp: error resolution
- Springboot error creating bean with name ‘xmlmodelplug’: