System: Windows 10
Development tool: Eclipse 4.6
Springboot version: 1.5.3
Build tool: Maven
Problems and their background
At the beginning of learning to build a spring boot project, the problems encountered.
After creating a new Maven project, add the pom.xml The file reported an error when adding the parent node (the content is as follows).
<groupId> org.springframework.boot< ;/groupId>
The error information is as follows:
Error parsing lifecycle processing instructions
terms of settlement
According to the search results, two ideas are found
1. It is said that there is a problem with this version of eclipse, and the Maven plug-in needs to be updated.
2. It is said that there is a dependency conflict. You can clear the Maven warehouse and update it again.
The first method was tried, but it didn’t solve the problem. So we tried the second method to clear all the dependencies under. M2/repository/in the user’s home directory. Then, in eclipse, right-click the project — & gt; Maven — & gt; update project. After waiting for the update to complete, the error disappears automatically.
Error picture information:
- The spring boot project was first created, pom.xml The error is Maven configuration problem. How to solve it?
- Spring boot problem solving record (1)
- Execution repackage of goal org.springframework.boot:spring-boot-maven-plugin:2.4.0:repackage failed
- The spring boot project directly replaces the referenced jar package
- When idea generates a spring boot project, error: read timed out appears
- Add PageHelper spring boot starter dependency to springboot and report an error
- Spring boot project running error: Servlet.service () for servlet [dispatcherServlet] threw exception
- Solution to the problem of spring boot running test class error creating bean with name ‘serverendpoint exporter’ defined
- Spring boot thymeleaf crud implements simple functions of adding, deleting, modifying and querying
- Spring boot integrates es cluster error report collection
- spring boot Whitelabel Error Page
- Spring boot JPA Repository exception Validation failed for query for method
- Spring Boot Thymeleaf ERROR 8592 org.thymeleaf.TemplateEngine
- Specify the configuration file when the spring boot command starts
- Spring boot running appears java.lang.IllegalStateException : Failed to load ApplicationContext
- Failure of spring boot configuration server port
- Spring boot integrates Mongo to solve some common connection and permission problems. Docker compose installs Mongo
- Spring boot prompt could not resolve placeholder in string value
- Spring boot can’t scan XML (invalid bound statement (not found))
- Error parsing lifecycle processing instructions