This method I think is the simplest!
Before I wrote this, I did a lot of research online on what to do with GLUT, GLEW, FreeGLUT, and what files to add to the site. Now I can tell you that VS2015 is so powerful that none of these operations are needed! VS has a tool called NuGet, which is a package manager for.NET. NuGet allows developers to create, share, and use libraries. We use OpenGL, which should be called libraries using OpenGL.
VS2015 steps to configure OpenGL. First, you need to have a project, and then add the OpenGL library to your project by clicking Project ->; Manage NuGet package, and then in a TAB, click on the “browse” input “NupenGL” into the search box, search will appear two libraries, we should both to our engineering to installation, after the success of the installation, you can find them in the installed base, in the right of the child window, you can learn about the installation of the library information.
It is not particularly easy to install GLUT, FreeGLUT, and GLEW libraries in just a few simple steps.
> I won’t post the source code.
You look at the picture below, is it time to put your heart at ease?
But again simple things, some people will still appear all kinds of problems. First of all, every time you create a new OpenGL project, you have to install a library. Some people hate this tedious, but I can’t help it. It won’t take you half a minute to install these two libraries, and you don’t have to do that on other computers. Also, turn off the 360, it’s so annoying!
- The simplest course of configuring OpenGL in vs2015
- Configuring OpenGL development environment in win10 + vs2015 (including the method of installing 32-bit and 64 bit libraries)
- Vs2017 installing OpenGL
- The first day of OpenGL [vs2017 + OpenGL environment configuration]
- 1 vs20152017 + OpenGL to configure and draw a white rectangle
- OpenGL class library and environment configuration under win10 and vs2015
- Vs2019 nuget configuring OpenGL
- (64 bit) OpenGL configuration + vs2017 + glew + glfw
- Configure OpenGL in CodeBlocks
- Summary of problems encountered in compiling opengl code
- How to use higher version of OpenGL SDK in windows?
- |-OpenGL – | some small problems about the glut Library
- Lost in computer OPENGL.dll
- Configuring OpenGL in Chinese version of VS2010 and problem solving
- Using glut in CodeBlocks
- OpenGL environment configuration
- The solution of using OpenGL’s Glu Library in qt5.2 under win7
- Configuring OpenGL in Visual Studio
- Configuring OpenGL in VS
- Vc2010 configuring OpenGL environment