There are a lot of configuration VS + OpenGL tutorials online, for the configuration of the super treasure of the good and bad are mixed, mainly the official website did not give a good compiled library, many need to compile their own, so for beginners, it is difficult to configure successfully.
The following is a blog post that explains the configuration process and the rationale behind it
For beginners, everyone wants to be able to run the example given in the super bible. Here I directly give several twists and turns, all kinds of files generated after compilation, according to the following configuration can be run in VS2015 super treasure in the example, to achieve development.
I. Required allocation of resources
Resource download: http://download.csdn.net/download/ax_hacker/10107105
The zip package contains two folders, CJBD5_CODE and OpenGL. The former contains the sample program, and the latter is the three files required for configuration.
How do I configure the development environment, as I explained in a previous blog post
The following is the configuration process for OpenGL.
1, Copy the files in the DLL folder to C:\Windows\ Syswow64 and C:\Windows\System32
2. Create an empty project, add a source file, and configure the project properties
1) Put the include from the previous folder under the include directory
2) lib in the library directory
3) Linker ->; Input – & gt; Additional dependencies freeglutd.lib; GLTools.lib; freeglut.lib; glew32s.lib
- Vs2015 configuring OpenGL development environment: configuration of glfw library and glad Library
- Construction of vs2015 OpenGL configuration environment
- OpenGL environment configuration under VS2010 / vs2012 / vs2015
- Configuring OpenGL development environment in win10 + vs2015 (including the method of installing 32-bit and 64 bit libraries)
- OpenGL class library and environment configuration under win10 and vs2015
- Vs2013 + glfw + glew configure OpenGL development environment
- Solution of VS2008 unable to open GL / glaux. H header file
- Vs2015 configuring OpenGL (glfw Library)
- The solution of configuring OpenGL in vs2017
- Configuring OpenGL in Chinese version of VS2010 and problem solving
- Clion MinGW super fast configuration OpenGL development environment
- Vs2015 OpenGL environment configuration
- Vs2019 nuget configuring OpenGL
- The first day of OpenGL [vs2017 + OpenGL environment configuration]
- Configuration of OpenGL development environment under Windows environment, win10 + vs2019 + glfw + glad
- Visual studio 2019 + OpenGL environment configuration
- Using the third party OpenGL in codeblock
- The solution of using OpenGL’s Glu Library in qt5.2 under win7
- OpenGL environment configuration
- Configure OpenGL in CodeBlocks