There are a lot of configuration VS + OpenGL tutorials online, for the configuration of the super treasure of the good and bad are mixed, mainly the official website did not give a good compiled library, many need to compile their own, so for beginners, it is difficult to configure successfully.
The following is a blog post that explains the configuration process and the rationale behind it
For beginners, everyone wants to be able to run the example given in the super bible. Here I directly give several twists and turns, all kinds of files generated after compilation, according to the following configuration can be run in VS2015 super treasure in the example, to achieve development.
I. Required allocation of resources
Resource download: http://download.csdn.net/download/ax_hacker/10107105
The zip package contains two folders, CJBD5_CODE and OpenGL. The former contains the sample program, and the latter is the three files required for configuration.
How do I configure the development environment, as I explained in a previous blog post
The following is the configuration process for OpenGL.
1, Copy the files in the DLL folder to C:\Windows\ Syswow64 and C:\Windows\System32
2. Create an empty project, add a source file, and configure the project properties
1) Put the include from the previous folder under the include directory
2) lib in the library directory
3) Linker ->; Input – & gt; Additional dependencies freeglutd.lib; GLTools.lib; freeglut.lib; glew32s.lib
- Vs2013 + glfw + glew configure OpenGL development environment
- The simplest way to configure OpenGL development environment with vs2015
- Configuration of OpenGL development environment under Windows environment, win10 + vs2019 + glfw + glad
- Configure OpenGL development environment (glfw3 + glad) once and for all with visual studio
- Configuring OpenGL development environment in win10 + vs2015 (including the method of installing 32-bit and 64 bit libraries)
- Vs2015 configuring OpenGL development environment: configuration of glfw library and glad Library
- Simple configuration of glfw + glad in vs2015 OpenGL development environment
- A series of problems in configuring OpenGL development environment in vs2015
- Problems encountered in configuring OpenGL development environment in vs2015
- Vs configuration of OpenGL development environment: configuration of glfw library and glad Library
- OpenGL environment configuration under VS2010 / vs2012 / vs2015
- OpenGL development environment configuration [vs2017] + common problems
- Clion MinGW super fast configuration OpenGL development environment
- Construction of vs2015 OpenGL configuration environment
- OpenGL class library and environment configuration under win10 and vs2015
- 1 vs20152017 + OpenGL to configure and draw a white rectangle
- Vs2015 OpenGL environment configuration
- Vs configure tensorrt environment to use
- Vs2015 + OpenGL environment configuration
- Problems encountered in vs2015 configuration using OpenGL environment