Processes configured in supervisor cannot start properly
cerebro FATAL Exited too quickly (process log may have details)
There is so little information here that we need to go to the specific log to see what went wrong.
tail -20 /var/log/supervisord.log
2017-08-07 13:23:36,829 INFO spawned: 'cerebro' with pid 16482 2017-08-07 13:23:36,863 INFO exited: cerebro (exit status 1; not expected) 2017-08-07 13:23:36,863 INFO gave up: cerebro entered FATAL state, too many start retries too quickly
There is more information here, but there is nothing of substance.
So what happens when you boot it up
> this command is the dynamic output when the process is launched
/usr/bin/env: bash: Not a directory
Environment variables are not configured correctly.
I have already configured the Java environment variable in /etc/profile, but it has no effect.
The supervisor does not load /etc/profile when it starts. (The design itself)
But supervisor provides a configuration parameter, Enviroment
[program:cerebro] environment = JAVA_HOME="/opt/jdk/" command =/bin/bash /opt/cerebro/bin/cerebro autostart =true autorestart = true
supervisorctl update supervisorctl reload supervisorctl status
Process working properly
cerebro RUNNING pid 17236, uptime 0:00:08 elasticsearch RUNNING pid 17235, uptime 0:00:08
- Error in startup after the supervisor modifies the configuration file: error: cannot open an HTTP server: socket.error reported errno.eaddnotavail
- Node error: spawn eacces
- Spawn webpack enoent solution
- Solution of “serve with message ‘spawn Vue cli service enoent”
- error: ＜class ‘OSError‘＞, [Errno 97] Address family not supported by protocol
- source, ~/.bashrc, ~/.bash_ Profile details
- How to set JAVA_HOME on mac
- Mac command not found solution
- The Java command could not find or load the main class
- Common problems of Hadoop startup error reporting
- Command not found: ADB appears on Mac
- Failed to execute goal
- Mac HarmonyOS Failure[INSTALL_PARSE_FAILED_USESDK_ERROR]
- The Linux terminal appears bash: setup.bash : no such file or directory, and. Bashrc file
- Error running Eclipse: failed to load the JNI shared library
- CentOS execution command error: – bash: fork: cannot allocate memory processing / viewing process number
- Problems encountered after Maven installation or upgrade: could not find or load main class org.codehaus.plexus .class…..
- Nginx can’t successfully reload
- Springboot integrates quartz timed task trigger_ State error resolution
- Remember that Maven can’t recognize Java_ Home problem error: Java_ HOME is not defined correctly.