Processes configured in supervisor cannot start properly
cerebro FATAL Exited too quickly (process log may have details)
There is so little information here that we need to go to the specific log to see what went wrong.
tail -20 /var/log/supervisord.log
2017-08-07 13:23:36,829 INFO spawned: 'cerebro' with pid 16482 2017-08-07 13:23:36,863 INFO exited: cerebro (exit status 1; not expected) 2017-08-07 13:23:36,863 INFO gave up: cerebro entered FATAL state, too many start retries too quickly
There is more information here, but there is nothing of substance.
So what happens when you boot it up
> this command is the dynamic output when the process is launched
/usr/bin/env: bash: Not a directory
Environment variables are not configured correctly.
I have already configured the Java environment variable in /etc/profile, but it has no effect.
The supervisor does not load /etc/profile when it starts. (The design itself)
But supervisor provides a configuration parameter, Enviroment
[program:cerebro] environment = JAVA_HOME="/opt/jdk/" command =/bin/bash /opt/cerebro/bin/cerebro autostart =true autorestart = true
supervisorctl update supervisorctl reload supervisorctl status
Process working properly
cerebro RUNNING pid 17236, uptime 0:00:08 elasticsearch RUNNING pid 17235, uptime 0:00:08
- source, ~/.bashrc, ~/.bash_ Profile details
- Mac command not found solution
- How to set JAVA_HOME on mac
- Boot / etc/ rc.local What about invalidity? resolvent
- Command not found: ADB appears on Mac
- Error: Could not fork child process: There are no available terminals (-1).
- The Linux terminal appears bash: setup.bash : no such file or directory, and. Bashrc file
- Error:could not fork child process: There are no available terminals (-1).
- UnicodeEncodeError: ‘ascii’ codec can’t encode characters in position 0-2: ordinal not in range(128)
- Git prompts another git process sees to be running in this repository, e.g. an editor opened by
- Common problems of Hadoop startup error reporting
- could not open `C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.8.0_191\lib\amd64\jvm.cfg’
- Access restriction in Eclipse: the type ‘xxx’ is not API solution
- Problems encountered after Maven installation or upgrade: could not find or load main class org.codehaus.plexus .class…..
- Installation and use of graphviz under mac
- Oracle Net Configuration Assistant failed abnormal solution
- Winsw throws an exception “error 1067: unexpected process termination” when converting Java application to Windows Service
- Eclipse run main method error: a JNI error has occurred, please check your installation and try again
- Linux error ttyname failed: inappropriate IOCTL for device solution
- Java was started but returned exit code = 13