When downloading the dataset on the pytorch official website, an error is reported in sslcertverificationerror: [SSL: certificate_verify_failed]. The following is my solution.
Error reason: when opening HTTPS link with urllib, SSL certificate will be checked once. When the target website uses a self signed certificate, it will throw the error of urlib2.urlerror.
Solution: cancel certificate validation globally
SSL_ create_ default_ https_ context = ssl._ create_ unverified_ context
Reference article link: https://blog.csdn.net/yixieling4397/article/details/79861379
- A download error occurred while downloading data from pytorch. Urllib.error.urlerror: < urlopen error [SSL: certificate_verify_failed]
- After downloading ThinkPHP, report an error and download version 5.0
- Centos7 Yum error downloading packages:
- Pychar has a problem downloading module [install packages failed: installing packages: error occurred. Details…]
- Error in web.xml file: error while downloading
- FileZilla Server prompts 550 Could not open file for reading when downloading files (illustration)
- Error in downloading update creation environment of CONDA: collecting package metadata (current_ repodata.json): failed
- [graphics] exceptions in downloading and installing OpenGL in vs2017
- Project read error when downloading Maven project
- Can’t find Python executable “D:\python3\python.exe”, you can set the PYTHON env variable.
- python：urllib2.URLError urlopen error [SSL: CERTIFICATE_VERIFY_FAILED] certificate verify failed
- Cannot set up a python SDK Python 2.7. The SDK sees invalid
- Python – writing visual interface (Python + pycharm + pyqt)
- Solve the problem of unable to locate package python3.6 when upgrading from python3.5 to python3.6 in ubantu16.04
- yarn install gyp verb `which` failed python2 Error: not found: python2
- KeyError: ‘/home/xxx/anaconda3/lib/python3.8/site-packages/parso/python/grammar38.txt‘
- Python Basics – python3 installing pyhook and pywin32 Libraries
- The python version output from the command line is inconsistent with the python version in the current CONDA environment
- Python module learning-Paramiko-Use python to throw an exception: Authentication failed.