The first method:
The problem is solved by typing Spyder — Reset in the terminal and resetting the Spyder configuration.
I tried this method and found that the problem was not solved. You can try it. Maybe yours can work out.
The second way
conda update spyder ipykernel tornado pyzmq
After running a bunch of libraries, I found that my problem was still unresolved.
The above two methods are more commonly used on the Internet. But in my case the problem has not been solved. I don’t know what’s going on. Finally, I thought to myself, why didn’t this happen before?Now it does. Comparison one is that the data set has changed. I used a 0.2 scale of data set in the program to perform the validation operation. Now 20% of the data set is not an integer. And Then I changed it. The kernel crash problem found above was resolved.
Maybe I’m doing this as an example, but I’ll put it up here for you to look at.
- No code, a solution to the error in the path of reading CSV file by Python: filenotfounderror: [errno 2] no such file or directory: ‘XX. CSV‘
- No Internet access error 137 (net::ERR_NAME_RESOLUTION_FAILED): Solution to unknown error
- How to update Spyder under Anaconda?
- Several calculation methods of Python execution time
- Error 999999: error executing function
- Java was started but returned exit code = 13 problem solving
- CFNetwork internal error (0xc01a:/BuildRoot/Library/Caches/com.apple.xbs/Sources/CFNetwork/CFNetwork
- Glxchoosevisual failed in Ubuntu 16.04 steam
- Python Anaconda Spyder can’t display pictures by using Matplotlib. Error report solution: figures now render in the plots pane by default. To mak
- Docker load loading mirror message JSON no such file or directory error
- #How to handle the installation rollback and 1205 connection error of pulse secure ා
- The ADB server port is changed to 10001, and appium cannot connect to the device
- A series of errors encountered in connecting to the database using Oracle SQL developer
- The binary version of its metadata is 1.5.1, expected version is 1.1.16
- Solve cannot execute binary file: exec format error under Linux
- VTK series: installation and introduction of VTK
- OSError: SavedModel file does not exist at: ./model/facenet_keras.h5
- The server just without updating PID file and can’t connect to local MySQL server through socket are solved
- Springboot project: error parsing HTTP request header note: further occurrences of HTTP request parsing
- About Android studio error: (26,13) failed to resolve: com.android.support : appcompat-v7:27. + error