Error in module RSQL of the database interface error key: RFC_ERROR_SYSTEM_FAILUREdbtran ERROR (set_input_da_spec): statement too big[dbtran.c#4854] marker count = 18655 > max. marker count = 16000 [dbtran.c#4854] sap note:13607
[Problem] After EP was tested by the development machine, the EP was executed after it was released to the production machine, and this Problem occurred:
Error in module RSQL of the database interface, Error key: RFC_ERROR_SYSTEM_FAILURE
You can first try the following operations:
1, check, test the RFC, and transfer the related requests to the production environment; 2. Reimport RFC in NWDS and republish the project (note that the operation of production environment release is different from that of development machine); 3. Restart EP;
if the problem is still unresolved, read on.
Check the ABAP Runtime Error log
through the transport code ST22. Double-click the corresponding Error log to enter the Runtime Error Long Text interface, where there are detailed Error reports.
Some of the error messages I picked:
Kategorie (category) : ABAP Programming Error
Laufzeitfehler (runtime Error) : DBIF_RSQL_INVALID_RSQL
Ausnahme (exception) : CX_SY_OPEN_SQL_DB
ABAP Programm: SAPLZEWM_RFC2
【Kurztext】 (German, meaning category)
Error in module RSQL of the database interface
Error in the ABAP Application Program
the current ABAP Program “SAPLZEWM_RFC2” had to be terminated because it has come across a statement that unfortunately cannot be executed.
An exception that is explained in detail below once again occurred.
The Exception, which is assigned to class ‘CX_SY_OPEN_SQL_DB’, was not caught in procedure “ZTM_RFC_YSQSD_GETORDER_V2” (FUNCTION) “, nor was it propagated by a RAISING clause.
Since the caller of the procedure could not have anticipated that the exception would occur, the current program is terminated.
The reason for the exception is:
The SQL statement generated from the SAP Open SQL statement violates a restriction imposed by the underlying database system of the ABAP system.
Possible error causes:
o The maximum size of an SQL statement was exceeded.
o The statement contains too many input variables.
o The input data requires more space than is available.
You can generally find details in the system log (SM21) and in the developer trace of the relevant work process (ST11).
1. In the ABAP Select statement, when range Table is used in the WHERE clause, the type of range Table exceeds the maximum limit of the database (the maximum value is determined by DB).
2. The source code location is already listed above the error message:
1. Search SAP Note: 13607. Extract the contents of Note
2. So I modified my code:
DATA r_so LIKE RANGE OF vbak-vbeln WITH HEADER LINE. DATA lines LIKE LINE OF r_so. DESCRIBE TABLE r_so LINES lines. IF lines EQ 0. SELECT vbak~vbeln AS vbeln adrc~name1 AS name1 vbpa~kunnr AS kunnr vbpa~parvw AS parvw adrc~city1 AS city1 FROM vbpa INNER JOIN vbak ON vbak~vbeln EQ vbpa~vbeln INNER JOIN adrc ON vbpa~adrnr EQ adrc~addrnumber INTO CORRESPONDING FIELDS OF TABLE gt_display_vbpa_ag WHERE adrc~name1 IN r_shippername AND vbpa~kunnr IN r_shipper AND vbpa~parvw EQ 'AG'. ... ELSE. TRY. SELECT vbak~vbeln AS vbeln adrc~name1 AS name1 vbpa~kunnr AS kunnr vbpa~parvw AS parvw adrc~city1 AS city1 FROM vbpa INNER JOIN vbak ON vbak~vbeln EQ vbpa~vbeln INNER JOIN adrc ON vbpa~adrnr EQ adrc~addrnumber INTO CORRESPONDING FIELDS OF TABLE gt_display_vbpa_ag FOR ALL ENTRIES IN r_so WHERE vbak~vbeln EQ r_so-low AND adrc~name1 IN r_shippername AND vbpa~kunnr IN r_shipper AND vbpa~parvw EQ 'AG'. CATCH cx_sy_open_sql_db. ENDTRY. ... ENDIF.
3. After modifying the RFC, it is necessary to re-import Model
4. Re-transmit the Request to production and re-publish it to EP. Problem solved
Summarize the ideas for solving THE SAP problem
1, do not do hand party, do not ask a mistake, be sure to read the error message, analysis of the possible part of the error, is RFC error or WD4J error; 2. Error messages can be viewed through Tcode ST22 or ST11 or sm21; 3. About search engines:
SAP search: http://search.sap.com/ (this SAP note the number 13607 is found in the above) SAP note: https://websmp206.sap-ag.de/NOTES (search keywords are provided in the error log)
SAP custom Google search engine, https://cse.google.com/cse/home?cx=013447253335410278659:k8ob9ipscwg
- How to Fix Gtk-Message: Failed to load module “canberra-gtk-module”
- How to Fix gdb error: Failed to import the site module，No module named ‘_sysconfigdata_m’
- Unknown error (SQLite code 14): could not open database (How to Fix)
- Module build failed Error Plugin/Preset files are not allowed to export objects, only functions (How to Fix)
- How to solve MySQL error 1049 (42000): unknown database ‘database’
- How to generate main () method in java graphical interface
- How to Fix Module build failed: Error: ENOENT: no such file or directory, scandir xxxxxx\node_…
- How to Fix webpack Module build failed Error: The node API for ‘babel’ has been moved to babel-core
- How to Fix ”is not in the sudoers file“ in Linux
- How to Fix Error in python3 | PIP install Dlib
- The registered version of ArcEngine can edit the data in SDE (How to Fix 0x80040356 Error)
- express nodejs Failed to lookup view error in views directory (How to Fix)
- How to Fix error: ‘for’ loop initial declarations are only allowed in C99 mode
- How to Fix unexpected directory layout in go language
- Go: How to Fix plug-in installation failure in vscode of windows system
- How to Fix errors in Chinese input of latex
- How to Fix SQL Error: 1054, SQLState: 42S22 Unknown column ‘markcardex0_.art_service_time’ in ‘field list’
- C programming interface of SQLite database (6) result codes and error codes
- How to Fix ubuntu phpmyadmin error: “Connection for controluser as defined in your configuration failed”
- VScode: How to Fix “Comments are not permitted in JSON” issue