Error in module RSQL of the database interface error key: RFC_ERROR_SYSTEM_FAILUREdbtran ERROR (set_input_da_spec): statement too big[dbtran.c#4854] marker count = 18655 > max. marker count = 16000 [dbtran.c#4854] sap note:13607
[Problem] After EP was tested by the development machine, the EP was executed after it was released to the production machine, and this Problem occurred:
Error in module RSQL of the database interface, Error key: RFC_ERROR_SYSTEM_FAILURE
You can first try the following operations:
1, check, test the RFC, and transfer the related requests to the production environment; 2. Reimport RFC in NWDS and republish the project (note that the operation of production environment release is different from that of development machine); 3. Restart EP;
if the problem is still unresolved, read on.
Check the ABAP Runtime Error log
through the transport code ST22. Double-click the corresponding Error log to enter the Runtime Error Long Text interface, where there are detailed Error reports.
Some of the error messages I picked:
Kategorie (category) : ABAP Programming Error
Laufzeitfehler (runtime Error) : DBIF_RSQL_INVALID_RSQL
Ausnahme (exception) : CX_SY_OPEN_SQL_DB
ABAP Programm: SAPLZEWM_RFC2
【Kurztext】 (German, meaning category)
Error in module RSQL of the database interface
Error in the ABAP Application Program
the current ABAP Program “SAPLZEWM_RFC2” had to be terminated because it has come across a statement that unfortunately cannot be executed.
An exception that is explained in detail below once again occurred.
The Exception, which is assigned to class ‘CX_SY_OPEN_SQL_DB’, was not caught in procedure “ZTM_RFC_YSQSD_GETORDER_V2” (FUNCTION) “, nor was it propagated by a RAISING clause.
Since the caller of the procedure could not have anticipated that the exception would occur, the current program is terminated.
The reason for the exception is:
The SQL statement generated from the SAP Open SQL statement violates a restriction imposed by the underlying database system of the ABAP system.
Possible error causes:
o The maximum size of an SQL statement was exceeded.
o The statement contains too many input variables.
o The input data requires more space than is available.
You can generally find details in the system log (SM21) and in the developer trace of the relevant work process (ST11).
1. In the ABAP Select statement, when range Table is used in the WHERE clause, the type of range Table exceeds the maximum limit of the database (the maximum value is determined by DB).
2. The source code location is already listed above the error message:
1. Search SAP Note: 13607. Extract the contents of Note
2. So I modified my code:
DATA r_so LIKE RANGE OF vbak-vbeln WITH HEADER LINE. DATA lines LIKE LINE OF r_so. DESCRIBE TABLE r_so LINES lines. IF lines EQ 0. SELECT vbak~vbeln AS vbeln adrc~name1 AS name1 vbpa~kunnr AS kunnr vbpa~parvw AS parvw adrc~city1 AS city1 FROM vbpa INNER JOIN vbak ON vbak~vbeln EQ vbpa~vbeln INNER JOIN adrc ON vbpa~adrnr EQ adrc~addrnumber INTO CORRESPONDING FIELDS OF TABLE gt_display_vbpa_ag WHERE adrc~name1 IN r_shippername AND vbpa~kunnr IN r_shipper AND vbpa~parvw EQ 'AG'. ... ELSE. TRY. SELECT vbak~vbeln AS vbeln adrc~name1 AS name1 vbpa~kunnr AS kunnr vbpa~parvw AS parvw adrc~city1 AS city1 FROM vbpa INNER JOIN vbak ON vbak~vbeln EQ vbpa~vbeln INNER JOIN adrc ON vbpa~adrnr EQ adrc~addrnumber INTO CORRESPONDING FIELDS OF TABLE gt_display_vbpa_ag FOR ALL ENTRIES IN r_so WHERE vbak~vbeln EQ r_so-low AND adrc~name1 IN r_shippername AND vbpa~kunnr IN r_shipper AND vbpa~parvw EQ 'AG'. CATCH cx_sy_open_sql_db. ENDTRY. ... ENDIF.
3. After modifying the RFC, it is necessary to re-import Model
4. Re-transmit the Request to production and re-publish it to EP. Problem solved
Summarize the ideas for solving THE SAP problem
1, do not do hand party, do not ask a mistake, be sure to read the error message, analysis of the possible part of the error, is RFC error or WD4J error; 2. Error messages can be viewed through Tcode ST22 or ST11 or sm21; 3. About search engines:
SAP search: http://search.sap.com/ (this SAP note the number 13607 is found in the above) SAP note: https://websmp206.sap-ag.de/NOTES (search keywords are provided in the error log)
SAP custom Google search engine, https://cse.google.com/cse/home?cx=013447253335410278659:k8ob9ipscwg
- Solve the problem that the interface between C # WinForm program and Oracle doesn’t respond for a long time
- Dbsql occurs when configuring SAP ATC during SCI check_DUPLICATE_KEY_ERROR
- Connect to the repository by using the database resource library!
- Oracle can’t start the database due to deleting DBF file by mistake
- [reprint and save] MySQL does not set the primary key and uses the self growing ID method
- 1067 – Invalid default value for ‘sex‘1366 – Incorrect string value: ‘\xE6\x8A\x80\xE6\x9C\xAF…‘ f
- mysql error 1093
- Error: can’t locate revision identified by ‘xxx’
- DB2 create table error – 104 42601 illegal symbol encountered in SQL statement
- Perfectly solve the 1366 error of saving Chinese in MySQL
- The route addition failed: Either the interface index is wrong or the gateway do es not lie on the s
- DB2, create stored procedure error, sqlcode = – 104, sqlstate = 42601, PSM_ semicolon
- About MySQL error: subquery returns more than 1 row
- Springboot startup exception: error creating bean with name ‘permissioncontroller’
- R note for Bioinfo: the column for the select call is undefined
- How to solve MySQL error 1049 (42000): unknown database ‘database’
- SQL Union, union all usage and common errors and Solutions
- [SQLITE_ Error] SQL error or missing database (table users already exists)
- mysql error 1033 Incorrect information in file: ‘xxx.frm’ (Fixed)
- greendao insert data UNIQUE constraint failed: PURCHASE_ORDER_TABLE._id (code 1555)