Open web.config under the website
< aspNetCore processPath=”dotnet” arguments=”.\xxx.dll” stdoutLogEnabled=”false” stdoutLogFile=”.\logs\stdout” />
< aspNetCore processPath=”dotnet” arguments=”.\xxx.dll” stdoutLogEnabled=”true” stdoutLogFile=”.\logs\stdout” />
The logs directory is then used to see the cause and then to resolve it. If there are no logs in the root directory of the site, to create them manually, see the link in the original article.
When the record finds the cause and resolves, change the above true back to false.
Example 1: Dependency file missing
Application startup exception: System.ArgumentException: The directory name D:\wwwRoot\node_modules\ is invalid.
Example 2. Database connection error
Application startup exception: System. The Data. SqlClient. SqlException x80131904 (0) : user ‘sa’ login failed.
ats System. The Data. SqlClient. SqlInternalConnectionTds.. ctor(DbConnectionPoolIdentity identity, SqlConnectionString connectionOptions, SqlCredential credential, Object providerInfo, String newPassword, SecureString newSecurePassword, Boolean redirectedUserInstance, SqlConnectionString userConnectionOptions, SessionData reconnectSessionData, Boolean applyTransientFaultHandling)
The original link
How to troubleshoot: “An error occurred while starting the application” in ASP.NET Core on IIS
- An error occurred when starting pyspider with Python 3.7
- An error occurred when starting Tomcat in Eclipse: the sub container failed to start
- Error starting ApplicationContext. To display the conditions report re-run your application with
- Error starting ApplicationContext. To display the conditions report re-run your application with ‘de
- An Ajax HTTP error occurred in drupal7 installation occurred.HTTP Result Code
- There is an unhandled exception at: 0xc0000005: an access conflict occurred while reading location 0x00000000.
- An error is reported when starting the Remote Access Connection Manager service
- spyder an error ocurred while starting the kernel (How to Fix)
- Starting zookeeper to report an error already running as process
- The sharepoint2010 site cannot open a solution that displays an “an unexpected error has occurred” error
- Eclipse reported an error: an error has occurred
- An error occurred while Windows was synchronizing with *.*.*.*
- An error occurred authenticating. Please try again later
- An error occurred during the installation of assembly
- Winsw throws an exception “error 1067: unexpected process termination” when converting Java application to Windows Service
- An error occurred while installing json (1.8.1)
- An error occurred while processing your request
- 0xc0000005: an access conflict occurred while reading location 0x00000020
- An error occurred when installing pytorch version 1.7 GPU
- An error occurred while loading commit signatures