Open web.config under the website
< aspNetCore processPath=”dotnet” arguments=”.\xxx.dll” stdoutLogEnabled=”false” stdoutLogFile=”.\logs\stdout” />
< aspNetCore processPath=”dotnet” arguments=”.\xxx.dll” stdoutLogEnabled=”true” stdoutLogFile=”.\logs\stdout” />
The logs directory is then used to see the cause and then to resolve it. If there are no logs in the root directory of the site, to create them manually, see the link in the original article.
When the record finds the cause and resolves, change the above true back to false.
Example 1: Dependency file missing
Application startup exception: System.ArgumentException: The directory name D:\wwwRoot\node_modules\ is invalid.
Example 2. Database connection error
Application startup exception: System. The Data. SqlClient. SqlException x80131904 (0) : user ‘sa’ login failed.
ats System. The Data. SqlClient. SqlInternalConnectionTds.. ctor(DbConnectionPoolIdentity identity, SqlConnectionString connectionOptions, SqlCredential credential, Object providerInfo, String newPassword, SecureString newSecurePassword, Boolean redirectedUserInstance, SqlConnectionString userConnectionOptions, SessionData reconnectSessionData, Boolean applyTransientFaultHandling)
The original link
How to troubleshoot: “An error occurred while starting the application” in ASP.NET Core on IIS
- SqlNullValueException: Data is Null. This method or property cannot be called on Null values.
- About java “Error: bad binary operator types”
- R language: na.fail and na.omit
- failed: Error in connection establishment: net::ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED
- Springboot integration redis reports non null key required (solved)
- Android Development notes — mediaplayer error (1, – 2147483648)
- failed: Too many links (How to Fix)
- The differences between the equals method in the string class and the equals method in the object class
- Pit encountered by entity class data type BigDecimal
- Java.lang.Character . isdigit() and isletter() methods
- Mac – build. Net development environment
- Linux error deletion libc.so.6 how to recover
- JS prompt cannot read property ‘style’ of undefined
- Java long type error: error: integer number too large
- ajax error 400 (Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 400 (Bad Request))
- JIRA startup failed, JIRA has been locked.
- How to delete software completely on MAC
- Mongodb failed to start: child process failed, exited with error number 100
- HBase checkandput() method
- Failed to load viewstate.The control tree into which viewstate is being loaded must match the contro…