in a recent work on a project, a headache problem, the background and foreground, after a successful start in obtaining some mapper, always show can not find the mapper, but if use Ctrl or can enter this method, on the Internet to find a lot of solutions, did not solve my problem, the following are some of the common rule out way: p>
1, check whether namespace in your XML file is correct
2. Check whether the mapper method written by yourself is consistent or missing with the method in XML, and whether the return type or name is consistent
3. If it is not possible yet, take a look to see if the XML configuration path of mapper is correct
4. Delete some Spaces in XML
5, I encountered myself, to see if the target file exists and is a level 1 directory:
, if you’re like me, you can delete the new mapper, and when you create a new mapper, you can create a new mapper, and you can create a new directory on the mapper.
and finally the target should look like this:
is just like that.
if not solved, you can leave a message to communicate with oh ~
- How to Fix Invalid bound statement (not found) Error
- Invalid bound statement (not found) of custom SQL in mybatisplus
- [Solved] org.apache.ibatis.binding.BindingException: Invalid bound statement (not found): com.zyh.springboot.
- solve org.apache.ibatis . binding.BindingException : invalid bound statement (not found)
- org.apache.ibatis.binding.BindingException: Invalid bound statement (not found): com.xxx.dao.UserDao
- Spring boot problem 1: error reporting life processing instructions for building a spring boot project
- The spring boot project was first created, pom.xml The error is Maven configuration problem. How to solve it?
- Spring boot prompt could not resolve placeholder in string value
- Failure of spring boot configuration server port
- Spring boot does not take effect when using @ size to verify a single set parameter of the control layer
- Execution repackage of goal org.springframework.boot:spring-boot-maven-plugin:2.4.0:repackage failed
- Solve the problem that springboot does not scan @ repository
- Specify the configuration file when the spring boot command starts
- Spring boot problem solving record (1)
- Mac boot boot the most detailed explanation, so that the automatic start of the program can not escape
- The spring boot project directly replaces the referenced jar package
- [How to Fix] error: file ‘/boot/grub/i386-pc/normal.mod’ not found
- error: a label can only be part of a statement and a declaration is not a statement (How to Fix)
- spring boot Whitelabel Error Page
- Spring boot thymeleaf crud implements simple functions of adding, deleting, modifying and querying