During learning, when writing Python code, the following error was reported: “keyerror” [‘year ‘] not in index “.
When learning data visualization, the pandas package is called, and the code runs with an error. The error prompt is as follows
KeyError: "['year'] not in index"
Key error: ‘[‘year’] is not in index ‘
Check the code and find that the front and the back are inconsistent, and there are some problems when you write your own code
delete “1” and solve the problem
OK, keep learning.
- Attributeerror: object has no attribute
- Proxy error:could not proxy request
- When using CSS to write the registration page, we found that the editing effect is not effective
- Error: request failed with status code 500
- Android studio upgrade 4.1 plug-in error
- JNI calls the add function of list in Java to flash back
- ajax error 400 (Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 400 (Bad Request))
- Common linux commands — find command’s Exec
- Uncaught typeerror: cannot set property ‘of null error resolution
- Solve the problem of “error msb6006: link.exe Exited, bad method with code 2
- bad index file sha1 signature fatal
- Vue report failed to mount component: template or render function not defined
- [development experience] solution to unexpected syntax error: unexpected identifier in JSON parsing
- U disk installation Linux system could not boot, / dev / root does not exist and the identified hard disk space is not available
- ORA-19502: write error on file “”, block number (block size=)
- Phpcms development problems and Solutions
- Webpack encountered a variety of problems to solve
- failed to render and update auto layout status for….
- 【Bug-python】IndexError: list index out of range