1. Replace gradle package
Download address: http://services.gradle.org/distributions/
Replace with: C:\Users\your_user_name\.gradle\wrapper\dists\gradle-x.x-all\xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
2. Update SDK
check the latest SDK in SDK manager in Android studio (you can download the update directly)
3. Update NDK and build tool
Error reported: XXXXXX\gradle\rungradle.bat” :app :assembleDebug
Solution: in the SDK manager, find SDK Tools – Show package details and delete the build tool version with relevant errors according to the error information.
Just pack it.
- [Solved] UE4 Android Package Error: failed for task :permission_library:compileDebugJavaWithJavac
- [Solved] UE4 Android Package Error: cmd.exe failed with args
- [Solved] UE4 Error: Couldn‘t find file for package *** requested by async loading code. NameToLoad: ***
- UE4 Package Pico Project Error: error: ‘Resource‘ is a private member of ‘FOpenGLTextureBase‘
- [Solved] UE4 Error: Serial loading Unknown structure
- How to Solve UE Shader develop error
- How to Solve UE5 Compile Error: Error MSB3073
- [Solved] error: package android.support.design.widget does not exist
- [Solved] Android Compile and Package Error: Invalid keystore format
- Android Package Error: AAPT: error: IDAT: incorrect data check. AAPT: error: file failed to compile.
- [Solved] Android app development version update failed, Android – error: task execution failed ‘: app: com
- Android Error: Android resource linking failed [How to Solve]
- [Solved] Android Studio Start Error: Missing essential plugin: org.jetbrains.android Please reinstall Android
- [error record] Android application release package error handling (turn off syntax check log processing release configuration)
- [Solved] R Install XML package error: configuration failed for package ‘XML’
- [Solved] Unity Package Error: FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.
- [Solved] Android Kotlin Package release Error: Lint found fatal errors while assembling a release target.
- [Solved] Failed to install the following Android SDK packages as some licences have not been accepted
- Android Studio: Gradle project sync failed [How to Solve]