When installing XML packages using R language, the error information is as follows:
Just install the appropriate libxml2-devel environment, my system is centos, if Ubuntu, it should be ibxml2-dev
- [Solved] R Error: ERROR: configuration failed for package ‘magick’
- [Solved] Installation failed due to: ‘INSTALL_FAILED_SHARED_USER_INCOMPATIBLE: Package com.
- [Solved] Vcpkg Install Building package brotli:x64-windows failed with: BUILD_FAILED Locking applocal.ps1
- Sublime text4 install package error [How to Solve]
- [Go] Solve can’t load package: cannot find module providing package github.com/xxxxx
- [Solved] Could not find a package configuration file provided by “moveit_core“
- RuntimeError: implement_array_function method already has a docstring(Pycharm install package error)
- [Solved] latex Import ntheorem Package Error: Package ntheorem Error: Theorem style plain already defined.
- [Solved] Logging system failed to initialize using configuration from ‘classpathlogbacklogback-spring.xml‘
- [error record] Android application release package error handling (turn off syntax check log processing release configuration)
- [Solved] error processing package libapache2-mod-php7.2
- [Solved] UE4 Android Package Error: cmd.exe failed with args
- [Solved] VScode Error: find_package(catkin) failed
- R language: How to Solve DMwR Install Error
- An error was reported when Maven package was running the packaged jar package: there is no main list attribute in xxx.jar, which can be solved by configuring Maven plugin
- [Solved] Error: package or namespace load failed for ‘ggplot2’ in loadNamespace(i, c(lib.loc, .libPaths()), v
- [Solved] Unity package Error: CommandInvokationFailure: Gradle build failed.
- [Solved] AndroidStudio package Invalid keystore format Error: Execution failed for task ‘:examplecases:packageRelease’…
- [Solved] Unity Package Error: FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.
- [Solved] Xcode13.0 Package Error: Code signing “AipBase.framework“ failed.