Error reported when running Scala code after building Maven project:
failed to execute goal org codehaus. mojo:exec-maven-plugin:1.6.0:exec (default-cli) on project sp03-userservice: Command execution failed.
when this error occurs, try the following:
Uncheck as the screenshot below:
- Springboot package error: failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-resources-plugin: 3.2.0…
- [Solved] presto Compile Error: Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-checkstyle-plugin:3.0.0:check
- Maven compiles Scala and reports an error stackoverflowerror
- Apache Altas Compile Error: [ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project atlas-testtools: Could not resolve
- [Solved] org.gradle.api.internal.plugins.PluginApplicationException: Failed to apply plugin
- An error was reported when Maven package was running the packaged jar package: there is no main list attribute in xxx.jar, which can be solved by configuring Maven plugin
- [Solved] Hive Error: FAILED: Execution Error, return code 3 from org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.exec.mr.MapredLocalTask
- How to Solve Docker Run Error: standard_init_linux.go:219: exec user process caused: exec format error
- [Solved] standard_init_linux.go:190: exec user process caused “exec format error“
- Solve Maven project running error Failed to clean project: Failed to delete
- [Solved] PluginlibFactory: The plugin for class ‘rviz_imu_plugin/IMU‘ failed to load.
- Rtabmap Run Error: PluginlibFactory: The plugin for class ‘octomap_rviz_plugin/ColorOccupancyGrid‘ failed t
- [Maven Error] Exception in thread “main” java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: org/apache/maven/cli/MavenCli : Unsupported major.minor version 51.0
- Hive Error: FAILED: RuntimeException Error loading hooks(hive.exec.post.hooks): java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.atlas.hive.hook.HiveHook
- How to Solve Error in importing scala word2vecmodel
- Error:scalac: Scala compiler JARs not found [How to Solve]
- How to Solve Maven Error: Failure to transfer com.thoughtworks.xstream:xstream:jar:1.3.1 from https://repo.maven.ap
- Start error in maven web project java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.springframework.web.util.Log4jConfigListener
- [Solved] A needed class was not found. This could be due to an error in your runpath. Missing class: scala/co
- [Solved] thrift failed error: The system cannot execute the specified program.