As in the question, the error “Failed to clean project: Failed to delete” is reported when running the maven project. The reason is that the previously compiled project is still running and cannot be cleaned, which makes the maven life cycle unable to continue.
The solution is as follows:
Close the current eclipse console, as shown below:
After closing the console, the last running console will appear, just stop running:
Re-run the maven project and the problem is solved.
- Springboot package error: failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-resources-plugin: 3.2.0…
- How to Solve Archetype generate Error
- Start error in maven web project java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.springframework.web.util.Log4jConfigListener
- How to Fix “Cannot open Eclipse Marketplace” Error
- ApplicationContext.xml file header error Referenced file contains errors
- [Solved] Maven Error: The packaging for this project did not assign a file to the build artifact
- [Solved] Maven Error: parent.relativePath points at wrong local POM
- How to Solve Git Error: error: unable to unlink old ‘***.jar‘
- Mavenzai install Error: There are test failures
- Maven package error: [WARNING] The POM for xxx is missing, no dependency inform
- [Solved] (error) MISCONF Redis is configured to save RDB snapshots, but is currently not able to persist on disk.
- Eclipse an error has occurred [How to Solve]
- Prompt unknown error in pom.xml of Maven project
- Hbase Error: Regions In Transition [How to Solve]
- How to Solve Project Upgrade to flutter2.5.0 Error
- Rabbitmq failed to stop normally: ERROR: node with name “rabbit” already running on “localhost”
- Websocket: How to Fix Error Read Econnreset
- [Solved] There are test failures. Please refer to D:\Java_study\springboot\springboot-sugon-3\target\surefire-reports for the individual test results.
- How to Solve Git submodule update error
- Eclipse Install Hibernate Error: An internal error occurred during: “Initializing Eclipse Error Reporting System