Report error in full: Failure to transfer com.thoughtworks.xstream:xstream:jar:1.3.1 from https://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2 was cached in the local repository, resolution will not be reattempted until the update interval
of central has elapsed or updates are forced. Original error: Could not transfer artifact com.thoughtworks.xstream:xstream:jar:1.3.1 from/to central (https://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2): The operation
Should be the time to download the package error, go to the repository to delete, re-download it!
After the deletion, maven clean, done!
Failure to transfer org.apache.maven.shared:maven-filtering:jar:1.0-beta-2 from https://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2 was cached in the local repository, resolution will not be reattempted until the
update interval of central has elapsed or updates are forced. Original error: Could not transfer artifact org.apache.maven.shared:maven-filtering:jar:1.0-beta-2 from/to central (https://
repo.maven.apache.org/maven2): The operation was cancelled.
The same method to solve, are half of the download interrupted, the reason for the package is not complete.
- How to Solve Maven Error: Return code is: 501 , ReasonPhrase:HTTPS Required.
- [Solved] Mavenwas cached in the local repository
- [Solved] Maven Error: The packaging for this project did not assign a file to the build artifact
- Log4j2 reports ERROR StatusLogger Unrecognized format specifier
- [Maven] Pom.xml error: Cannot detect Web Project version.
- Prompt unknown error in pom.xml of Maven project
- Springboot package error: failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-resources-plugin: 3.2.0…
- [Solved] Could not resolve all dependencies for configuration ‘:app:debugRuntimeClass
- Error:scalac: missing or invalid dependency detected while loading class file ***
- Maven package error: [WARNING] The POM for xxx is missing, no dependency inform
- How to Solve Gradle Error: Plugin with id ‘jetty’ not found.
- An error was reported when Maven package was running the packaged jar package: there is no main list attribute in xxx.jar, which can be solved by configuring Maven plugin
- Error: XZ compression not available
- Gateway Error: Cannot resolve org.springframework.cloud:spring-cloud-starter-gateway:unknown
- Mavenzai install Error: There are test failures
- [Solved] Maven log jar package conflict error: Class path contains multiple SLF4J bindings
- [Solved] There are test failures. Please refer to D:\Java_study\springboot\springboot-sugon-3\target\surefire-reports for the individual test results.
- WordPress update failed 429 too many requests (How to Fix)
- Centos pip install uwsgi error: “fatal error: Python.h: No such file or directory”
- Hive 3.1.2 startup error reporting and resolution of guava version conflict