Use MAC M1 build image to run on Linux and report standard_ init_ linux.go:219: exec user process caused: exec format error
The main reason for this problem is that golang compilation cannot cross platform, that is, different systems or different CPU cores will cause this error. The golang code compiled under Linux arm cannot be run under Linux x86; Similarly, the image of a project with golang code cannot cross platform. The solution is very simple. When building, add the — platform Linux/AMD64 parameter
docker build --platform linux/amd64 -t tag .
- Docker Create tomcat Error standard_init_linux.go:211: exec user process caused “no such file or directory”
- docker load Error processing tar file(exit status 1): archive/tar: invalid tar header
- [environment] docker: error response from daemon: OCI runtime
- Docker run Error: container_linux.go:235: starting container process caused “process_linux.go:258: appl
- Docker Build Error: Failed to get D-Bus connection: Operation not permitted [Solved]
- [Solved] CentOS build a docker error: job for docker.service failed….
- Redis installation error: jemalloc/jemalloc.h: No such file or directory.
- The drone settings page is not trusted
- Failed to copy files Error processing tar file [How to Solve]
- [Solved] Docker Error: Failed to connect to bus: Host is down
- No repositories directory found inside registry_ DATA_ DIR
- How to Solve k8s Nodal issues: /sys/fs/cgroup/memory/docker: no space left on device\““: unknown.
- MAC: How to modify the docker container error [screen is terminating]
- [Solved] Docker Error: SyntaxError: Non-ASCII character ‘\xe5‘ in file xxx
- Error: an error occurred while performing the step: “building kernel modules”. See/var/log/NV
- Error in node when PM2 starts multiple processes in docker
- Jenkins reported an error when running the docker permission in the shell script
- QT Creator Error while building deploying project
- How to Solve golang test Error: # command-line-arguments [command-line-arguments.test]
- M1 MacBook cannot use pip to install pandas [How to Solve]