Docker container cannot be started. An error is reported after startup:
error invoking remote method 'docker-start-container': error: (http code 500) server error - ports are not available: listen tcp 0.0.0.0:3306: bind: an attempt was made to access a socket in a way forbidden by its access permissions.
First restart the computer (host), and then execute it on the command line (or wsl2)
docker ps -a
Check the container ID that cannot be started, and then execute
docker restart Container ID
If it still cannot be started, try to allow the windows (Linux) firewall to pass through the port and make sure it is not blocked by the firewall
- [Solved] Win 10 VS Code Connect to the container of the server error: Cannot connect to the Docker daemon at … Is the docker daemon running
- Linux Install Docker Error: Failed to restart docker.service: Unit docker.service not found.
- Docker Start Container Error: Error response from daemon: task already exists: unknown
- Docker Startup Error: standard_init_linux.go:211: exec user process caused “no such file or directory”
- How to Solve Docker delete container image error: Error response from daemon: conflict: unable to delete 7cc1942f1ed5 (must be forced)
- [Solved] Docker Staratup Error: Failed to start Docker Application Container Engineadsafdsad.
- SSH Connect Service Error: Could not connect to ‘xxx.xxx.xx.xx‘ (port 22): Connection failed.
- Docker Run ‘echo core ＞ /proc/sys/kernel/core_pattern‘ Error
- [Solved] Centos Mount Error: XFS: log mount mount/recovery failed : error -117
- How to Solve gtid master-slave replication connecting Issue
- Installation, Configuration and Simple Use of Rancher
- [docker][issue]Error response from daemon: mkdir xxx: file exists: unknown
- Linux: How to Solve Rabbitmq Plug-in Install Error
- [Solved] error:getaddrinfo ENOTFOUND xxx.xxxx.com xxx.xxxx.com:443
- [Solved] docker: Error response from daemon: OCI runtime create failed: container_linux.go:380
- The docker export container cannot be run after being imported: error response from daemon: no command specified
- [Solved] docker Error: System has not been booted with systemd as init system (PID 1). Can‘t operate. Failed to con
- [Solved] Docker error: “unknown runtime specified NVIDIA” using GPU“
- Docker -v Directory Mount (How to Use)
- ERROR: Failed to Setup IP tables: Unable to enable SKIP DNAT rule