Error message: Failed to Setup IP tables: Unable to enable SKIP DNAT rule: (iptables failed: iptables –wait -t nat -I DOCKER -i br-b1938128a963 -j RETURN: iptables: No chain/target/match by that name. (exit status 1))
reason: The error report after operating the Linux firewall on/off operate.
restart docker via the following command:
service docker restart
- ERROR: Failed to Setup IP tables: Unable to enable SKIP DNAT rule
- Firewall Status View Error: service iptables status [How to Solve]
- Could not find an NgModule. Use the skip-import option to skip importing in NgModule
- Linux Virtual Machine Boot Container: Error response from daemon: driver failed programming external connectivity on endpoint
- [Solved] OCI runtime create failed: runc create failed: unable to start container process:
- [Solved] nova-compute.log Error: Instance failed block device setup
- How to Enable X11-forwarding with MobaXterm
- How to Skip testing when Maven is packaged
- [ERROR SystemVerification]: failed to parse kernel config: unable to load kernel module: “configs“
- [Solved] FTP Setup Error: Job for vsftpd.service failed because the control process exited with error code…
- How to set fixed IP address for Raspberry Pie
- SSH Connect Service Error: Could not connect to ‘xxx.xxx.xx.xx‘ (port 22): Connection failed.
- [Solved] Readiness probe failed: calico/node is not ready: BIRD is not ready: Error querying BIRD: unable to
- Linux Install Docker Error: Failed to restart docker.service: Unit docker.service not found.
- [Solved] Virtual machine Failed to restart network Error: Error:Failed to start LSB: Bring up/down networking
- How to Solve Error: “Hdaudio hdaudioc0d2: unable to bind codec”
- [Solved] RHEL 7 installs Oracle RAC 188.8.131.52, executes root.sh error ohasd: failed to start
- [Solved] secureCRT Failed to Login Ubuntu20.04 Error: Key exchange failed
- How to Solve Docker delete container image error: Error response from daemon: conflict: unable to delete 7cc1942f1ed5 (must be forced)
- How to Solve Ubuntu “Failed to fetch” Error