Version: MacOS 12.3.1 Monterey
crun: error: invalid active developer path (/Library/Developer/CommandLineTools), missing xcrun at: /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/usr/bin/xcrun
It is generally caused by system update. Enter the following command in the terminal and agree to install after a dialog box pops up.
After installation, reopen the terminal and input the command to operate normally.
- Git xcrun: error: invalid active developer path (/Library/Developer/CommandLineTools), missing xcru
- Error: Your CLT does not support macOS 11.6 [How to Solve]
- [Solved] New MAC Unity Develop Error: error installing cocoapods
- [Solved] NPM Error: gyp: No Xcode or CLT version detected!
- How to Solve Cocoapods Installation Failure
- How to Fix Word Opening Error: the resource dll cannot be loaded
- [Solved] cocoapods Error: Runtimeerror – [xcodeproj] unknown object version
- How to Solve Mac installation luajit error
- [Solved] Xcode13.1 Upgrade Error: CocoaPods installed but not working Failed to build gem native extension
- MAC: Failed building wheel for lxml [How to Solve]
- [Solved] Unity Import Xcode Project Error: iOS framework addition failed due to a CocoaPods installation failure.
- Mac cytoolz install Error: ERROR: Failed building wheel for cytoolz
- How to Solve Xcode M1 simulator Error
- GCC error: unrecognized command line option ‘-no-pie’
- [Solved] adb Error: error: no devices/emulators found error: cannot connect to daemon
- Unable to find bundled Java version =＞Mac Flutter [Android Studio Arctic Fox 2020.3.1]
- Mac installation tree command error solution
- VScode: How to Solve golong plug-in install Error
- Mac Vscode C++ Customize Header File Error: linker command failed
- Installation and error report of tensorflow