Version: MacOS 12.3.1 Monterey
crun: error: invalid active developer path (/Library/Developer/CommandLineTools), missing xcrun at: /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/usr/bin/xcrun
It is generally caused by system update. Enter the following command in the terminal and agree to install after a dialog box pops up.
After installation, reopen the terminal and input the command to operate normally.
- Git xcrun: error: invalid active developer path (/Library/Developer/CommandLineTools), missing xcru
- How to Fix Error Cannot find command ‘git‘ – do you have ‘git‘ installed and in your PATH?
- git error：invalid path [How to Solve]
- Error: Your CLT does not support macOS 11.6 [How to Solve]
- [Solved] fatal: not in a git directory Error: Command failed with exit 128: git
- HEXO D Command ERROR Deployer not found: git
- [Solved] error: failed to run custom build command for `librocksdb-sys v6.17.3`
- [Solved] Git Run Error: Could not resolve host: github.com
- [Solved] Mac M1 Brew install Error: Command failed with exit 128:git
- Android Studio Warning: Process ‘command ‘git‘‘ finished with non-zero exit value 1
- [Solved] error “invalid command name “tcl_findLibrary““
- [Solved] Intellij IDEA Run Error: Command line is too long
- Git fatal: No configured push destination. Either specify the URL from the command-line or co
- [Solved] Linux Start jar Error: nohup: failed to run command ‘java‘: No such file or directory
- Error (active) e1696 cannot open source file “errno.H” rpgworld problems encountered in installing visual studio 2017
- VScode integrate terminal input node error [How to Solve]
- [Solved] Zabbix Error: Cannot parse list of active checks
- Springboot configuration project access path URL root path
- VSCode Terminal Execute tsc Commands Error [Solved]
- [Solved] Git error: inflate: data stream error (invalid block type) error: corrupt loose object