As shown in the figure, execute brew install redis and report an error: Command failed with exit 128:git
After entering brew -v, you will be prompted to execute two configuration commands. It is OK to copy and execute directly!
git config --global --add safe.directory /opt/homebrew/Library/Taps/homebrew/homebrew-cask Homebrew/homebrew-cask git config --global --add safe.directory /opt/homebrew/Library/Taps/homebrew/homebrew-core Homebrew/homebrew-core
See the following figure for details
- [Solved] fatal: not in a git directory Error: Command failed with exit 128: git
- [Solved] Mac Notebook M1 Chip Install Hashlips library npm error
- [Solved] Curl: (22) the requested URL returned error: 404 when installing XXX on MAC brew
- MAC: Brew upgrade Error [How to Fix]
- [Solved] Brew Install ffmpeg Error: tar: Error opening archive: Failed to open
- Android Studio Warning: Process ‘command ‘git‘‘ finished with non-zero exit value 1
- Mac M1 Start Virtual Machine Centos8 with PD to install Kafka error: Error: VM option ‘UseG1GC‘
- [Solved] Mac Install homebrew Error: error: Not a valid ref: refs/remotes/origin/master
- How to Solve Brew install golangci-lint Error
- MAC install lightgbm and xgboost Error [How to Solve]
- MAC uses homebrew to install wget error [How to Solve]
- [Solved] IOS Error: Command MergeSwiftModule failed with a nonzero exit code
- Yarn install error: 00h00m00s 0/0: : ERROR: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: ‘install‘
- How to Fix Error Cannot find command ‘git‘ – do you have ‘git‘ installed and in your PATH?
- Mac Vscode C++ Customize Header File Error: linker command failed
- [Solved] Mac homebrew error: Error: homebrew-core is a shallow clone.
- [Solved] Pip install icu failed: Command “python setup.py egg_info” failed with error code 1 in
- M1 MacBook cannot use pip to install pandas [How to Solve]
- [Solved] no identity found – Command CodeSign failed with a nonzero exit code
- How to Solve brew ERROR in `initialize‘: Version value must be a string； got a NilClass ()