After upgrading MacOS to MacOS Big Sur, we will encounter an error: your CLT does not support MacOS 11.6. When installing or updating software with
brew , we just need to reinstall
enter the following command
sudo rm -rf /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools sudo xcode-select --install
At this time, you will be prompted to install Xcode select. In the pop-up box, we click Install, then the agreement will pop up, and then we click agree. Then wait for the installation to complete.
- Git xcrun: error: invalid active developer path (/Library/Developer/CommandLineTools), missing xcru
- [Solved] NPM Error: gyp: No Xcode or CLT version detected!
- MAC: Failed building wheel for lxml [How to Solve]
- How to Solve Cocoapods Installation Failure
- [Solved] Xcode13.1 Upgrade Error: CocoaPods installed but not working Failed to build gem native extension
- error: library dfftpack has Fortran sources but no Fortran compiler found
- Support for password authentication was removed on August 13, 2021
- [Solved] Unity Import Xcode Project Error: iOS framework addition failed due to a CocoaPods installation failure.
- [Solved] Mac VS Code fatal error: ‘bits/stdc++.h‘ file not found
- Run real machine Errors were encountered while preparing your device for development. Please check the Devices
- How to Solve Mac installation luajit error
- Some problems encountered in the initial construction of Ant Design Pro project, such as cross Env, webpack and so on
- Weboffice Warning: OLE error 800A01A8 [How to Solve]
- Widgets are not available. Please install widgetsnbextension or ipywidgets 4.0
- [Solved] Xcode error: cycle inside*******; building could produce unreliable results.
- GCC error: unrecognized command line option ‘-no-pie’
- [Solved] Appium Install Error: Original error: Neither ANDROID_HOME nor ANDROID_SDK_ROOT environment variab
- How to Solve Vue Error: EACCES: permission denied
- Mac installation tree command error solution
- M1 MacBook pod install Report an error chip incompatibility problem