When the server deployed with Gabor restarts, it may appear that Gabor can’t follow the system to start itself
Now assume that the location of the installation directory of Gabor is/usr/local/Gabor. After the installation of Gabor, the docker-compose.yml configuration file will be generated in this directory. You can use docker compose to operate this file to control the startup and shutdown of Gabor.
Next, write a system D service that starts from Gabor, named Gabor. Service (placed in the/etc/system/system directory)
[Unit] Description=harbor After=docker.service systemd-networkd.service systemd-resolved.service Requires=docker.service Documentation=http://github.com/vmware/harbor [Service] Type=simple Restart=on-failure RestartSec=5 ExecStart=/usr/local/bin/docker-compose -f /usr/local/harbor/docker-compose.yml up ExecStop=/usr/local/bin/docker-compose -f /usr/local/harbor/docker-compose.yml down [Install] WantedBy=multi-user.target
After writing, use systemctl enable harbor.service to set the boot time. Then restart the server for testing.
- docker.errors.DockerException: Error while fetching server API version: (‘Connection aborted.‘, File
- EEROR:Windows named pipe error: The system cannot find the file specified. (code:2)
- [Sovled] Cannot connect to the Docker daemon at unix:///var/run/docker.sock. Is the docker daemon running?
- Jenkins docker push to harbor to report error
- Docker service start, restart, close command
- Centos7 quick installation of docker and configuration of image acceleration
- How to Fix ERROR: Couldn’t connect to Docker daemon at http+docker://localhost – is it running?
- Docker machine install syntax error near unexpected token ‘newline’! DOCTYPE HTML problem resolution
- Vscode configuration connection server docker write code
- Docker encountered a problem 4: yaml: Line 1: mapping values are not allowed in this context
- Error response from daemon: Get https://184.108.40.206/v2/: dial tcp 220.127.116.11:443: connect: connection
- Failed to start docker.service : unit not found
- Solve win10 docker:error during connect: Get https://192.168.99.100 : 2376 and error checking TLS connection
- docker: Error response from daemon: Get https://registry-1.docker.io/v2/: net/http: request canceled
- [extremely simple and effective] installing docker under centos6. X
- Warning: failed to get default registry endpoint from daemon
- Error — failed to start docker container, error iptables — wait – t nat
- Some problems in installing wsl2 and NVIDIA docker in win10
- Driver failed programming external connectivity on endpoint quirky_ allen
- Common command of docker