powercfg /h off in CMD to shut down virtual memory, but the error “cannot perform operation, unexpected error (0x65b)” has occurred.
powercfg-h off at the command prompt (CMD) in administrator mode.
powercfg /h on is to open virtual memory.
- Solution: unable to delete folder (you need permission to perform this operation)
- Error: unable to perform an operation on node ‘[email protected]‘ please see diamostics infoxmation
- Visual SVN server provider failed to perform the attempted operation 0x80041024 after win7 upgraded win10
- Dxly solves the fatal error of AutoCAD2006: unhandled access violation reading 0x0000 exception at 6532b0h.
- How to solve the problem of “unable to open source file XXXXX. H” in VS development?
- install sql server 2016 Error code 0x84B20001
- Failed to decrypt protected XML node “DTS:Password” with error 0x8009000B “Key not valid for use in …
- register ASP.NET An error has occurred: 0x8007b799
- How to solve the problem of “unable to open include file:” graphics. H “: no such file or directory”
- Vscode cnpm: unable to load file, but open console with CMD without error
- Solve the problem of Python in Windows environment: Fatal error in launcher: Unable to create process using’”‘ in pip installation
- Solution of unable to open source file “StdAfx. H” in vs2013 / 2012
- Description: Failed to decrypt protected XML node “DTS:Password” with error 0x8009000B “Key not valid for use in specified state
- IntelliSense in VC + + 2010: unable to open source file “StdAfx. H”
- Solution to the problem of unable to open glaux. H in vs2013
- Error in header file when calling OpenGL to open obj file in vs2013: unable to open include file: “GL / glut. H”: no such file or directories
- Fatal error C1010: unexpected end of file encountered while looking for precompiled header. Did you forget to add “ා include” StdAfx. H to the source
- New user’s shell, delete prompt ^ H, up and down prompt ^ A ^ B, tab key is useless
- [development experience] solution to unexpected syntax error: unexpected identifier in JSON parsing
- How to solve the problem of “unable to open / dev / vmmon: broken pipeline” when running VMware virtual machine?