Enum is a Java reserved keyword, and in Java 1.4 and prior versions, warninig may be prompted at compile time to indicate that enum is a keyword and is not recommended. However, since Java version 1.5 an error will be reported: Syntax Error on token enum
You can rename a variable named enum.
If it is inconvenient to modify, such as the old code can not work, this can be solved as follows.
The project is then rebuilt. If the syntax error on token enum error is also reported, the project is deleted from the workspace, then re-imported and rebuilt.
- Some projects cannot be imported because they already exist in the workspace
- Syntax error, insert “Finally” to complete TryStatem in Myeclipse in Java-
- An error occurred when starting pyspider with Python 3.7
- Renaming the column name of data frame in R language
- About writing [if] and [else] statements in JSP, Syntax error on token “else”, delete this token
- Python global variables and global keywords
- Syntax error: unexpected token in uni app project compilation
- Solving Python error: local variable ‘a’ referenced before assignment
- About error creating bean with name ‘xxxxx’: invocation of init method
- “Error: a JNI error has occurred” and “error of” jvm.cfg To solve the problem
- About Xcode command phasescriptexecution failed with a nonzero exit code solution
- Es error mapper of different type, current_ Type “text” solution
- Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-javadoc-plugin:2.9.1:jar (default) on project
- syntax error near unexpected token `then’ problem solution
- Windowserror: [error 183] error and in Python os.raname () detailed explanation
- Syntax error, annotations are only available if source level is 1.5 or greater.
- PHP reports “parse error: syntax error, unexpected T”_ The solution of “variable”
- Android error reporting: error inflating class android.webkit.WebView
- Because the computer is stuck, force to restart the computer and open idea idea to report an error on line 1: no content is allowed in the foreword.
- Syntax error, insert “}” to complete ClassBody