Unable to open source file xxx.h
Symptoms cause medicine friendship hint
When learning the teacher’s example code, I found an error.
clock function and clock_t type are undefined identifiers?
see the library reference can not find the header file, tip “unable to open the source file time. The h”
The cause of
The code given by the teacher is not wrong in theory, it should be the problem of my development environment.
So my first reaction was: VS is broken?Can’t find time.h?Do I need to change the IDE configuration?Find the location of the header file to add?
VS cannot open source file “XXX. H”
10:57:14 on June 8, 2016 May the peace of the world Mr. W read number: 16405
https://blog.csdn.net/u014800094/article/details/51611636 project properties – & gt; Configure properties ->; C/C + + & gt; Conventional – & gt; Additional include directory ->; $(ProjectDir)
I tried it, but it was no use.
I think again, this project is written by the teacher VS2005, I am now 9012 years old, using VS2017 to open, is it possible that the version difference caused the problem! ?
Baidu, sure enough, I found someone with the same problem as me.
- Fatal error C1010: unexpected end of file encountered while looking for precompiled header. Did you forget to add “ා include” StdAfx. H to the source
- Error lnk1120: 2 unresolved external commands: vtkrenderingopengl_ Autoinit (construct, destroy), which is referenced in
- C++ compiler prompt “undefined reference to…”[How to Fix]
- Solution of unable to open source file “StdAfx. H” in vs2013 / 2012
- Create an OpenGL project in codeblock
- Summary of problems encountered by CodeBlocks + OpenGL
- Android studio AAPT: error: attribute android:requestLegacyExternalStorage not found.
- The most complete collection of solutions to Tortoise SVN Clean up failure
- Installation failed with message Failed to finalize session : INSTALL_FAILED_INVALID_APK
- IntelliSense: unable to open source file ‘StdAfx. H’
- “Operation now in progress” appears when mounting CIFS
- Error reported in Python reading file oserror: [errno 22] invalid argument: ‘u202ac: \ \ users \ \ yyqhk \ \ desktop \ \ 1. CSV’
- Solution of off grid pin in Ad
- Solution to the problem of vs2017 error report unable to open source file
- ABAQUS open error: FlexNet licensing error:-97 ,121 or -96,491
- Configuration of OpenGL under CodeBlocks and solutions to problems encountered
- Solution of VS2008 unable to open GL / glaux. H header file
- E: Unable to fetch some archives, maybe run apt-get update or try with –fix-missing?
- Error in header file when calling OpenGL to open obj file in vs2013: unable to open include file: “GL / glut. H”: no such file or directories