Server Application Error
The server has encountered an error while loading an application during the processing of your request. Please refer to the event log for more detail information. Please contact the server administrator for assistance.
terms of settlement:
check whether your DTC service (full name: Distributed Transaction Coordinator) can start normally. If it is normal, please skip this step. If it fails to start normally, please run: MSDTC – resetlog in the start menu to create the log file. Restart the machine and check whether IIS can be used normally. If not, continue.
execute the following command under CMD:
CD% windir% \ system32 \ \ inetsrv
rundll32 wamreg.dll , CreateIISPackage
I can use it here. Now open IIS and visit the corresponding page.
- OpenSCManager Error 1722
- Question: cannot create windows service for mysql.error : 0 (install MySQL)
- Determining IP information for eth0… failed; no link present. Check cable?
- install sql server 2016 Error code 0x84B20001
- Solution to Starting Fault of routing and remote access service (16389 (0x4005))
- Solution to 800b0001 failure of Windows Update
- Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime library not enough space for thread data
- The solution of GDB code designed problem in Mac OS X
- Unable to connect to MKS：Internal error
- How to solve the problem of error 15: file not found when Linux starts
- Hint: Run-time error ‘339’ : Cmponent ‘mscomCTL.ocx ‘or one of its dependent…
- Windows command to start MySQL “system error 5”
- Win10 starts infinite loop auto repair, and the repair fails
- To the brothers who encountered simple bind failed 192.168.1.×××: 636
- TFTP: server says: file not found solution
- “503 Service Unavailable” error when connecting to vCenter Server using vSphere Web Client (2121043)
- [Problem] When installing the installation package, it appears: ipersistfile save failed with error code “0×80070005
- woeusb Installation failed Exit code 256
- After installing MySQL again under Linux, the solution of ‘MySQL module failed to start’ appears
- Hash verification failed for CDH5.8.2 installation