Chrome failed to access MSDN home page. The specified CGI application encoded an error and the server terminated the

In late August and early September, pages accessing MSDN with Chrome returned The specified CGI Application error and The server process. The problem. But THERE’s nothing wrong with IE. At the beginning, I did not find the reason, so I was unable to browse MSDN with my beloved Chrome. You can only open a separate IE dedicated view. Don’t be so awkward.
Today, I saw a netizen wrote that his FF also had a problem. The solution was to empty the Cookie, so I tried it, and the problem was solved. But how to cause the root of the problem is not clear, if which net friend clear also hope to teach me.

Reproduced in: https://www.cnblogs.com/huting/archive/2011/09/10/2172991.html


Read More: