problems with some environment installation using Anaconda Prompt
Solving environment: failed with initial frozen solve. Retrying with flexible solve., the solution is to update the configuration package in conda and conda.
1, upgrade conda
enters Prompt, enter
conda update-n base conda, confirm the update and upgrade, and wait, which may take a long time.
2, upgrade package
conda update --all, just wait.
3, install and deploy your own environment
may not be the general method, but my Anaconda did not download the latest version, the installation environment has a problem, through this method can solve some friends’ problems.
if it cannot be solved, please find another way.
- After tensorflow installation, an error occurred while importing: importerror: DLL load failed: the specified module could not be found
- This application failed to start because it could not find or load the Qt platform plugin “windows”.
- Configuration (9) to solve the problem of “setup tools PIP wheel failed with error code 1”, create virtual environments with Python of anaconda
- Anaconda upgrade sklearn version
- Installing gensim in Anaconda
- Anaconda builds a new environment and installs sklearn, numpy and other modules
- Install Seaborn, plot, Jieba in Anaconda
- Tensorflow installation and uninstall (Anaconda version)
- Solve CONDA’s “solving environment: failed” problem
- CONDA failed to create environment (collecting package metadata（repodata.json): failed)
- Installing xgboost in anaconda is based on win10 32 / 64 bit system
- Pychar configures Anaconda environment
- Anaconda opens navigator error – Navigator error an unexpected error occurred on navigator start-up
- Installing PyQt4 in Windows + Python 3.6
- ImportError: Importing the multiarray numpy extension module failed.
- “Failed to create interpreter” appears when pychar creates a new project
- Anaconda returns Python 3.7 to Python 3.6
- RemoveError: ‘setuptools’ is a dependency of conda and cannot be removed from conda’s operatin
- CONDA creating virtual environment and common CONDA commands
- (Solved) pytorch error: RuntimeError: cuDNN error: CUDNN_STATUS_EXECUTION_FAILED (install cuda)