useful links to the original text please visit the”
“for clickable in-text links, full-size original images and related articles.
p> thank you
Compile the |
The author | Sk
|DarkSun (lujun9972)???83.0 contributions: 318 days
self update Arch Linux desktop has been for a month. Today I tried to update my Arch Linux system, and encountered an error “Error: failed to commit Transaction (conflicting files) STFL: /usr/lib/libstfl.so.0 exists in Filesystem”. It appears that Pacman was unable to update a library that already exists on the file system (/usr/lib/libstfl.so.0). If you have the same problem, here’s a quick solution.
resolves the “error: failed to commit transaction (conflicting files)”
in Arch Linux
There are three ways to do
1. Simply ignore the STFL library that caused the problem during the upgrade and try to update the system again. See this guide to learn how  can be ignored when updated.
2. Override this package with the command:
$ sudo pacman -Syu --overwrite /usr/lib/libstfl.so.0
3. Manually delete the STFL library and upgrade the system again. Make sure that the target package is not dependent on any other significant package. You can check if there is a conflict by going to Archlinux.org.
$ sudo rm /usr/lib/libstfl.so.0
now, try updating the system:
$ sudo pacman -Syu
I choose the third method, directly delete the file and upgrade the Arch Linux system. It will work!
hope you found this article helpful. There’s more good stuff. Stay tuned!
via: https://www.ostechnix.com/how-to-solve-error-failed-to-commit-transaction-conflicting-files-in-arch-linux/ span> p>
the author: SK span>  topic selection: span> lujun9972 span>, lujun9972 proofread: span> wxy span> p>
this article by the LCTT original compilation, span> Linux China launch p> span> honor
- The docker runtime container reported an error: error response from daemon: OCI runtime create failed
- Linux novice: unable to locate package error solution
- E: sub process / usr / bin / dpkg returned an error code (2) solution under Ubuntu
- configure: error: readline library not found solution
- Error: current transaction is aborted, commands ignored until end of transaction blockp
- YumRepo Error: All mirror URLs are not using ftp, http[s] or file. Eg. Inval
- Some problems in installing wsl2 and NVIDIA docker in win10
- ls: cannot access /usr/sbin/smartctl: No such file or directory /usr/sbin/smartctl not found
- Could’t find path to unrear Library
- Solve the problem of unable to locate package python3.6 when upgrading from python3.5 to python3.6 in ubantu16.04
- The COMMIT TRANSACTION request has no corresponding BEGIN
- [problem solving] Error:failed to get canonical path of /cow
- WSL 2 needs to update its kernel components
- To solve the problem that deep in 20.2 system cannot save and transform the format of typora, and provide an effective installation method of typora
- Anaconda upgrade sklearn version
- E: unable to locate package MySQL server error solution
- Solution of OpenCV library import error in Python 3
- Common mistakes in WCF distributed development (15): Communication with the underlying transaction manager has failed.
- Linux has no way to solve bash. / that file or directory
- Solution: Solving Environment: failed with initial frozen solve. Retrying with flexible solve