if you are suffering from the same problem, here is a quick solution. — Sk
useful links to the original text please visit the”
“for clickable in-text links, full-size original images and related articles.
p> thank you
Compile the |
The author | Sk
|DarkSun (lujun9972)???83.0 contributions: 318 days
self update Arch Linux desktop has been for a month. Today I tried to update my Arch Linux system, and encountered an error “Error: failed to commit Transaction (conflicting files) STFL: /usr/lib/libstfl.so.0 exists in Filesystem”. It appears that Pacman was unable to update a library that already exists on the file system (/usr/lib/libstfl.so.0). If you have the same problem, here’s a quick solution.
resolves the “error: failed to commit transaction (conflicting files)”
in Arch Linux
There are three ways to do
1. Simply ignore the STFL library that caused the problem during the upgrade and try to update the system again. See this guide to learn how  can be ignored when updated.
2. Override this package with the command:
$ sudo pacman -Syu --overwrite /usr/lib/libstfl.so.0
3. Manually delete the STFL library and upgrade the system again. Make sure that the target package is not dependent on any other significant package. You can check if there is a conflict by going to Archlinux.org.
$ sudo rm /usr/lib/libstfl.so.0
now, try updating the system:
$ sudo pacman -Syu
I choose the third method, directly delete the file and upgrade the Arch Linux system. It will work!
hope you found this article helpful. There’s more good stuff. Stay tuned!
via: https://www.ostechnix.com/how-to-solve-error-failed-to-commit-transaction-conflicting-files-in-arch-linux/ span> p>
the author: SK span>  topic selection: span> lujun9972 span>, lujun9972 proofread: span> wxy span> p>
this article by the LCTT original compilation, span> Linux China launch p> span> honor
- Spring failed to commit the transaction
- The COMMIT TRANSACTION request has no corresponding BEGIN
- After switching the tidb database, an error could not commit JDBC transaction appears from time to time
- How to cancel the commit, how to cancel the commit after git commit, and how to change the submitted content
- Error: current transaction is aborted, commands ignored until end of transaction blockp
- iOS Failed to find matching arch for 64-bit Mach-O input file
- Common mistakes in WCF distributed development (15): Communication with the underlying transaction manager has failed.
- [Java] spring transaction control configuration error, application- persstence.xml Transaction manager report red in file
- Failed to commit changes to dconf: the connection is closed
- Common solutions to errors in checkout or commit of SVN
- ubuntu-how to solve the error-Failed to fetch http://dl.google.com/linux/chrome/deb/dists/stable/Release
- How to solve the problem of “please enter a commit message to explain why this merge is necessary” when git merges branches?
- [Solved] ERROR: commit 60acc70: missing Change-Id in message footer
- SQLServerException: The server failed to resume the transaction. Desc:ab00000002
- When linux installs rpm, it prompts: can’t create transaction lock on /var/lib/rpm/.rpm.lock error
- GitHub desktop upload file error commit failed – exit code 1 received
- gerrit error: missing Change-Id in commit message footer
- Constructing docker image of multi arch
- (gedit:10072): dconf-WARNING **: failed to commit changes to dconf: connection closed
- Mybatis openSession.commit () manually submit data and openSession.commit (true) automatically submit data