the following figure:
1. The configuration file (application. The properties) configuration database connection information
2. Add in SpringBoot startup programs (exclude = DataSourceAutoConfiguration. Class) to eliminate the JDBC automatic assembly.
- Failed to configure a DataSource: ‘url‘ attribute is not specified and no embedded datasource could
- Failed to configure a DataSource: ‘url’ attribute is not specified and no embedded (How to Fix)
- Failed to configure a DataSource: ‘ url’ attribute
- Failed to configure a DataSource
- Springboot startup error failed to configure a datasource
- No qualifying bean of type ‘javax.sql.DataSource‘ available: expected at least 1
- Datasource bean injection failed, with startup error
- (20210301 solved) can’t connect to HTTPS URL because the SSL module is not available
- Refused to apply style from ＜URL＞ because its MIME type (‘text/html‘) is not a supported stylesheet
- HTTP error 404.8 – not found, the request filtering module is configured to reject the path in the URL containing the hiddensegment section
- Failed to load Main-Class manifest attribute from when the jar file is running
- When jar file is running: Failed to load Main-Class manifest attribute from ……Solution
- Xcode Error: Embedded binary’s bundle identifier is not prefixed with the parent app’s bundle identifier
- Attributeerror: ‘STR’ object has no attribute ‘decode’ solution: the pro test is successful.
- Error creating bean with name ‘datasource’ defined in class path resource
- The icon on the layui page is not displayed, and an error message is reported: Failed to decode downloaded font …..
- UITableView failed to obtain a cell from its dataSource？
- Attribute Error: ‘XXX‘ object has no attribute ‘module‘
- No artifacts package solution for idea to configure Tomcat
- Solution for HTML5 page embedded app not displaying normally