In the process of using Python development, we often need to install various modules, but we often encounter various errors in the installation process, such as: error: Microsoft Visual C + + 14.0 is required, this error is due to the lack of C + + compiler components.
There are two solutions to this problem
One is to directly download the corresponding wheel file for installation, providing three download addresses:
Tsinghua download (domestic site, fast speed) https://pypi.tuna.tsinghua.edu.cn/simple/pip/
Official download: https://pypi.org/project/face-recognition/1.0.0/#files
Python package https://www.lfd.uci.edu/~gohlke/pythonlibs/
Another solution is to install the missing components.
As for the second solution, I believe most people will download a visual studio 201x and install it as I used to. However, installing a vs takes up a lot of space, not to mention the key. Some people find it useless after installation, which is really irritating.
After all kinds of search, it was found that the C + + runtime provided by the government can be directly installed, which can be solved perfectly. The address is Microsoft Visual C + + build tools 2015
After downloading, double-click run to install with default settings. After the installation, go to PIP install XXX to show that the installation is successful.
Welcome to my personal blog: the road of machine learning
- PIP installation error: error: Microsoft Visual c++ 14.0 is required perfect solution
- Error: Microsoft Visual C + + 14.0 is required. Get it with “Microsoft Visual C + + build tools” problem
- Error from Python installation Library: Microsoft Visual C + + 14.0 is required
- Error: Microsoft Visual C + + 14.0 is required. Get it with “Microsoft Visual C”++
- Microsoft Visual C++ 14.0 or greater is required. Get it with “Microsoft C++ Build Tools“
- Error: Microsoft Visual C + + 14.0 is required to get it with Microsoft V + + comp
- error: Microsoft Visual C++ 9.0 is required
- [Solved] error: Microsoft Visual C++ 14.0 or greater is required
- Pychar install paddlex error Microsoft Visual C ++ fourteen . 0 is required
- There is a problem with Microsoft Visual C + + 14.0 about Python installation package
- Bug:Install Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable (x86) Failed Installation aborted, Result=1603
- Information contained in Debug Assertion Failed of Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library
- Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime library not enough space for thread data
- Solution of error reporting in PIP installation of iPhone
- Solution to CUDA installation failure problem visual studio integration failed
- Windows Visual C + + 2005 redistributable error 1935 solution
- To solve the problem of C # calling excel interface error, prompt: the COM object of Microsoft. Office. Interop. Excel. Applicationclass is forcibly converted to the interface type “Microsoft. Offi”
- Struts2 is cracked, a serious loophole, a perfect solution
- Error occurred during Microsoft Visual Studio execution. Msb8020 reported an error
- Solution of command line window flashback when visual studio runs C + + program