1. First of all, confirm whether the Maven and Maven Repository used by IDEA are the repositories you need. If not specified, IDEA will use its own Maven and repository. The FIile – & gt; Setting – & gt; Build, the Excution, Deployment – & gt; Maven View:
2, After switching to the correct Maven and warehouse, if the error is still reported, you can delete the error JAR, and then Reimport (the circular arrow icon in the following figure), let the project to reload the JAR package.
- Idea couldn’t be found org.springframework.context .support
- IntelliJ idea error: package not found or symbol not found
- Solve the error of POM file failed to read artifact descriptor for XXX under IntelliJ idea
- About maven Pom.xml Personal solutions to reporting errors!!!
- Error: failed to push some refs to ‘xxx’
- 解决Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-compiler-plugin:3.7.0:compile
- How to Fix Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-compiler-plugin:3.7.0:compile
- Server Tomcat v8.0 Server at localhost failed to start.
- Maven download and configuration
- Reason for error in idea @ springbootapplication [solved]
- Failed to execute goal in Maven build org.apache.tomcat .maven:
- Git uploads local IntelliJ idea project to GitHub
- Failed to resolve: com.android.support:appcompat-v7:25.3.0
- Pull the git warehouse code IDEA reports an error: Clone failed: Authentication failed for’http://10.xx.XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX’
- Error parsing lifecycle processing instructions
- Import Maven project pom.xml File error
- Maven global configuration
- javac Task Error source release 1.7 requires target release
- Idea2020.2 encountered pom.xml The problem of file error report in Maven plug-in tomcat7
- GitHub desktop upload file error commit failed – exit code 1 received