Sometimes when the eclipse project of Java is compiled on a different computer, the @ override always reports an error. Just remove the @ override, but it can’t fundamentally solve the problem, because sometimes there are too many @ override places.
This is a problem with JDK. We already have @ override for jdk5, but we don’t support the implementation of the interface. We think it’s not override and report an error. JDK6 fixed this bug. You can add @ override to both the method coverage of the parent class and the implementation of the interface.
To solve this problem, first make sure that JDK 1.6 is installed on the machine,
Then, select the eclipse menu windows – & gt; Preferences–> java-> Compiler–> Select 1.6 for compiler compliance level, refresh the project and recompile.
If the problem is not solved, right-click the project that reported the error and select properties — & gt; Java Compiler–> Select 1.6 from compiler compliance level to refresh the project and recompile.
- @Solution to override error
- The solution of multiple markers at this line @ override
- The solution to the error of “no override found for * *” in the use of VTK
- Solution of Java resources error reporting
- Maven package error reporting java.lang.stackoverflowerror solution
- Error reporting: java.lang.nullpointerexception solution
- Batch error reporting in Java spring
- Solution of project error reporting in eclipse
- The solution of a Java exception has occurred. And error exception in thread when eclipse runs
- Solution of Prophet error reporting when installing R package in Kubuntu virtual machine environment
- Solution of error reporting in PIP installation of iPhone
- Solution of plugins error reporting in idea maven
- Solution to error reporting in opencv4.0 compilation of logo-logo
- Error reporting – the project directly introduces the error reporting and solution of. SCSS file
- Override the equals method and override the toString method
- In Vue, use echorts to report an error: “typeerror: cannot read property ‘init’ of undefined” error reporting reason and solution
- Solution of node canvas error reporting in MacOS M1 installation
- The solution to “polling news feeds” appeared in Eclipse in Java
- about jQuery.js The solution to always reporting errors
- “Method does not override method from its superclass”