In the record file generated by each change in the migrations folder in the app, there are operations to delete a table or delete a field, but these modifications are generated in someone else’s environment. When running in your own environment for the first time, you will run the deletion operation first when
Python manage. Py migrate , At this time, an error will be reported
Django. DB. Utils. Programmingerror: (1146, "table 'doesn't exist")
The table was called first in the urls.py file.
- django.db.utils.OperationalError: no such table: django_admin_log
- ValueError: The field admin.LogEntry.user was declared with a lazy reference to ‘MyApp.sysusers‘
- Migration admin.0001_initial is applied before its dependency xxx.0001_initial on database ‘default‘
- When Python Django creates a database, can’t open file ‘ manage.py ‘: [Errno 2] No such file or directory
- Error: can’t locate revision identified by ‘xxx’
- django.core.exceptions . improveconfigured: error loading MySQL DB module. Django configuring MySQL database
- How to solve the problem of error reporting in the introduction of Python Django no module name ‘Django. Utils. Six’
- Importerror of Django error: no module named**
- Some mistakes and solutions in Django
- File “manage.py“, line 17 ) from exc ^ SyntaxError: invalid syntax
- [solution] Python flash database migrate error type error: option values must be strings
- DB: the solution of table already exist when migrating
- raise RuntimeError(RuntimeError: ‘cryptography‘ package is required for sha256_password or caching
- Python: What’s Virtualenv
- Error creating Django application: error on Python side.Exit code:1.
- django.db.utils .IntegrityError: NOT NULL constraint failed: blog_ blog.author_ ID error resolution
- MySQL – ERROR 1146 (42S02): Table ‘mysql.user’ doesn’t exist
- A server error occurred. Please contact the administrator.
- Error loading pscopg2 module: no module named pscopg2
- Error 1051 (42s02): unknown table ‘…’