The binary version of its metadata is 1.5.1, expected version is 1.1.16
In the development process of using flutter, we encountered the version conflict of kotlin. We searched many methods on the Internet and found that they could not be solved.
Finally, we found that we need to upgrade the kotlin version, and then upgrade the gradle version.
I’d like to upgrade here to:
The kotlin version changes to:
ext.kotlin_version = '1.5.0'
Gradle version changed to:
If you encounter kotlin, you can try to upgrade the version. Note that kotlin corresponds to gradle.
- Import Android project Error:Internal error : org.gradle.tooling .BuildException: Could not execute build…
- ERROR: Unsupported method: AndroidProject.getVariantNames().
- As Error:Could not determine the class-path for interface com.android.builder.model.AndroidProject.
- Could not install Gradle distribution
- ERROR Unsupported method AndroidProject.getVariantNames().
- [Solved] Ktolin Android Project Compile Error: w: Runtime JAR files in the classpath should have the same version. These file
- Android studio error Error:Could not Determine java version from ‘9.0.4’
- Could not install Gradle distribution from ‘https://services.gradle.org/distributions/gradle-6.7.1-b
- [error record] as compilation error (Android support plugin version is too high | upgrade Android studio to the latest version)
- android studio Error Gradle project sync failed. Please fix your project and try again
- Error:Failed to notify project evaluation listener.
- Some processing experiences of failed to notify build listener
- Solution to the expiration and unavailability of Android studio plug-in plugin
- Android network request framework okhttputils reports an error (okhttp3 cannot be found)
- Error:Kotlin: Module was compiled with an incompatible version of Kotlin. The binary version of its
- Errorjava.lang.NullPointerException(no error message)
- Solve gradle project refresh failed
- Caused by: com.android.builder.dexing.DexArchiveBuilderException: Failed to process D:\….\0.jar
- AndroidStudio sync failed solution